Customer Care Hero
30% of food produced is wasted. We are on a mission to change that.
Too Good To Go is a mobile app which reduces food waste by making surplus food from cafes, food stores and supermarkets available to users. Our users purchase food through the app, collect locally and enjoy knowing they are saving food, money - and the planet!
The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe with over 9 million meals in 9 countries saved to date… And we’re happy to say, Belgium is growing at light speed as well! That’s why we’re looking for a Customer Care Specialist filled with fire to join our Succes team!
Sounds like my kind of mission, but what will it entail?
- We say it like it is: You will be on the phone, a lot. We take our customer service very seriously, and strive to be an example when it comes to supporting our community. You’ll have the unique opportunity to get in direct contact and listen to our customers and partners to help them become real ambassadors. This means that you will be the most vital person in the whole company when it comes to ensuring the happiness of our community and delivering an above and beyond service!
- You are the go-to-person for our users to help them out when needed and listen to their Too Good To Go adventures.
- You will work with top of the line tools to keep track of all communication and analyze data
- You will communicate with sales, key account and the customer care team about the information you gather from our community and ways to improve our service.
- You will take care of our current partners, help them save more food out of the bin and optimize our way of collaborating.
- You will create beautiful and creative profiles for our new partners that entices our community to save as much meals as possible.
Why you are the customer care hero we’ve been looking for:
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English (speaking and writing)
- You are passionate about our mission and being a part of the movement against food waste
- You love being on the phone and (you can admit it, it’s just us here) any one would love to have someone with your charms on the other side of the line
- You’re a people person and get a lot of energy out of helping others
- You love having a flexible lifestyle and don’t mind working evening or weekend shifts
- Excel skills and efficiency with digital tools are a plus!
If you still need more convincing…
- Superb (and rare!) opportunity to be a pioneer in a fast scaling young international company with a very real environmental and social impact
- Flexible hours with a lot of autonomy in how and where you work
- A culture where we put a lot of time and investment in coaching, training and your personal development
- An open company culture where we play as hard as we work
- The chance to do something that really matters - every day. Every single partner you bring on board saves meals from going to waste. Bellies not bins!
How to apply?
Apply with your CV and a motivation letter that tells us why we shouldn't want to live without you for a second longer!
The deadline is “the sooner the better”