Customer Care Hero - Evenings and Weekends (part-time or student)
30% of food produced is wasted. We are on a mission to change that.
Too Good To Go is a social impact company that reduces food waste by making surplus food from cafes, restaurants and supermarkets available to users. Our users purchase food through an app, collect locally and enjoy knowing they are saving food, money - and the planet
We’re growing fast with 13 countries currently active and more coming, and we’ve just been named “Europe’s hottest startup 2019”. But here’s what really matters: through our app, we’ve saving one meal per second - currently, that means that more than 24 million meals have been saved from the bin -equalling more than 61 million kgs of CO2 saved!
Sounds like my kind of mission, but what will it entail?
- We say it like it is: You will be on the phone, a lot. We take our customer service very seriously, and strive to be an example when it comes to supporting our community. You’ll have the unique opportunity to get in direct contact and listen to our customers and partners to help them become real ambassadors. This means that you will be the most vital person in the whole company when it comes to ensuring the happiness of our community and delivering an above and beyond service! You keep the engine running!
- You will be covering evening and weekend shifts to make sure we provide the best experience to our users and partners at any time of the day.
- You are the go-to-person for our users to help them out when needed and listen to their Too Good To Go adventures.
- You will take care of our current partners, help them save more food out of the bin and optimize our way of collaborating.
Why you are the customer care hero we’ve been looking for:
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English (speaking and writing)
- You are passionate about our mission and being a part of the movement against food waste
- You love being on the phone and (you can admit it, it’s just us here) any one would love to have someone with your charms on the other side of the line
- You’re a people person and get a lot of energy out of helping others
- You love having a flexible lifestyle and don’t mind working evening or weekend shifts
- Excel skills and interest in cool digital tools are a plus!
If you still need more convincing…
- Superb (and rare!) opportunity to be a pioneer in a fast-growing international scale-up with a very real environmental and social impact
- You help building a community that will change (or already is) changing the world
- Flexible hours with a lot of autonomy in how and where you work
- A culture where we put a lot of time and investment in coaching, training and your personal development
- An open company culture where we play as hard as we work
- The chance to do something that really matters - every day. Every single partner you bring on board saves meals from going to waste. Bellies not bins
How to apply?
Apply with your CV and a motivation letter that tells us why we shouldn't want to live without you for a second longer!
The deadline is “the sooner the better”