Partner Success Specialist/Account Manager
30% of food produced is wasted. We are on a mission to change that.
Too Good To Go is a social impact company, and we reduce food waste by making surplus food from cafes, restaurants and supermarkets available to our users. You purchase food through an app, collect locally and enjoy knowing you are saving food, money - and the planet!
We’re growing fast with 14 countries currently active and more coming, and we’ve just been named “Europe’s hottest startup 2019”. But here’s what really matters: through our app, we’ve been saving one meal per second - currently, that means that more than 36 million meals have been saved from the bin -equalling more than 91,000 tons of CO2 saved!
Sounds like your kind of mission, but what will it entail?
Taking good care of our partners is very important to us. As Partner Success Specialist, you’ll join our Success team in our brand-new office in Ghent and will be taking care of our network of more than 3000 stores. As our Success team is mainly Dutch speaking, we are looking for someone whose mother tongue is French and who is also fluent in Dutch. You will be in tight contact with our partners on a daily basis and be as helpful as you can to make sure they have an amazing experience with Too Good To Go and become real ambassadors of the food waste revolution.
You will create and improve store emailing, calling flow and other channels to scale our communication towards our partners. You will also communicate with the sales, marketing and customer care teams about the information you gather from our community in order to find ways to improve our service. Moreover, you will be the master scanner of our raw numbers: you will turn data into information and insights to help us make smart data-driven decisions to take our company to the next level. And of course, being part of the tightly-knit Success team, you’ll pitch in wherever is needed!
Are you the Waste Warrior we’re looking for?
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and English
- You have at least one year of experience in Customer Care/Account Management
- You are able to work independently and you see solutions rather than problems
- You like to challenge and be challenged - you will play the devil’s advocate and question the status quo if you think your team and our mission will benefit from it.
- Your biggest strengths are your kindness and empathy, and of course, your efficiency!
- You have a resilient mind: you are able to deal with and learn from uncomfortable situations and you can find your way standing in a challenging position.
- You have strong organizational skills. You have an eye for detail and you will not stop before you are proud of what you have accomplished.
- Your DNA matches ours. You are passionate about fighting food waste, and can’t wait to join us to make an impact!
If you still need more convincing…
- You will have the chance and opportunity to be a pioneer in a fast scaling international scale-up with a very real environmental and social impact.
- Next to cultivating an awesome team culture, we will invest in your personal and professional growth by giving you the chance to work with a diverse mix of talented people and participate in different coaching sessions and workshops.
- We will inspire you to raise the bar and be the best version of yourself by giving you the right balance of freedom and structure, and make sure to bring in a good deal of fun.In order to have the most positive impact, we encourage our team to travel to the office by public transport: we’ll cover your train or bus fees. You like biking? We’ll also provide you with a subscription to shared bikes (Blue-Bike). Most importantly, you’ll have the chance to do something that really matters - every day. Every single partner you bring on board saves meals from going to waste.
Apply in English with your CV and a motivation letter that tells us why we shouldn't want to live without you for a second longer!
Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or Linkedin direct messaging.
The deadline is “the sooner the better”