B2B Lead Generation Specialist
1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. We are on a mission to change that.
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste. We reduce food waste by making surplus food from any food stores available to users. Our users save food through the app, collect locally and enjoy knowing they are saving food, money - and the planet!
Too Good To Go is scaling fast across Europe (we are in 14 countries already) with more than 30M meals saved to date - this is over 76,000 tonnes of CO2 emissions saved! We have big, big plans, and we want you to be part of them!
You’ll join a team of 40 passionate Waste Warriors in Italy, we have at heart to fulfil our mission: to inspire and empower everyone to take action against food waste.
With already 3700 partners onboard since last year, and a potential of more than 100 000, we are looking for an enthusiastic B2B Lead Generation Specialist to help us grow the number of partners we onboard every month and help all of them to fight food waste with Too Good To Go. Last year, in Italy, we saved 300,000 meals and in 2020 we aim to save more! That is why we need YOU!
You’ll be part of a brand-new department of Sales Growth specialists working closely with Sales, Marketing and Success.
You’ll have a cross-functional role in supporting the identification of new ideas and projects (from Acquisition to Revenue) to grow our community and supply. You will play a pivotal role in supporting Too Good To Go growth and success, proactively identify bottlenecks and find ways to fix them to fight food waste faster.
Responsibilities will include:
- Help the creation of the biggest and craziest no-waste store network all over Italy.
- Support new and creative growth strategies in order to expand our network and drive our results.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential qualified partners.
- Manage B2B acquisition campaigns on several channels that generate new opportunities.
- Build relationships with new clients by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Prepare and analyze sales reports and dashboards to monitor existing projects and identify new opportunities.
- Work with the Sales, Marketing and Success Teams to optimize and increase the number of incoming leads.
- Create new partnerships with key players in order to scale our business fast.
Who are you ?
- This role requires an analytical and creative mind. Autonomy and initiative are key to be successful in this role. You love the challenge and have a growth-minded spirit.
- Data-driven: clear understanding of data, analytics.
- Creative thinking and ability to design and optimize solutions.
- First-class communication skills: eloquent, with good grammar and writing skills.
- High flexibility in role and self-starter with drive to succeed.
- Being able to work to tight deadlines.
- Being truly passionate about sustainability.
- Professional proficiency in English.
- Previous working experience in sales is a plus.
- Out-of-the-box thinking attitude is more than welcome!
We offer :
- Superb (and rare!) opportunity to be a pioneer in a fast scaling international start-up with a real environmental and social impact.
- Flexible hours with a lot of autonomy in what you do, how you do it and where you do it.
- A culture where we put a lot of time and investment in coaching, training and your personal development.
- An amazing job with a lot of tasks diversity where you can make a big impact.
- An open company culture where we play as hard as we work.
- The chance to do something that really matters - every day. Every person that you inspire saves meals from going to waste.
- Basically...a mission more than a job!