At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste.
As the world’s largest food waste-fighting app, we connect stores that have unsold, surplus food with consumers who buy and enjoy it. Our community of 22 million users has saved more than 36 million meals from going to waste across 14 European countries, but there’s still a lot more we want to achieve.
Globally, a third of food is wasted, and climate experts agree that combating food waste is one of the most important things we can do to address the climate crisis. For us, it’s simple: the bigger we get, the better placed we’ll be to make a huge difference. That means we’re looking for talented people with diverse skills and backgrounds to add to our rapidly growing team.
This is a newly created role where you will be reporting to the Country Manager and be a key part of setting up our Success team in Sweden. In this wide role, you will be in close contact with our customers and our partners every day. Are you ready for that?
You’ll be the main face for our customers ensuring they receive amazing customer service experience as well as working closely with our stores to maximize the customer experience. Also, you'll be an important “voice of the customer” - understanding their needs and motivations and communicating these to the internal teams.
At the same time, you’ll be the main face for our partner stores. Understanding what the stores need (answer and help with all questions and doubts), measure the KPIs in order to improve our partner’s performance, adapt strategies to the company's needs in view of what is happening.
- Helping our users get the most out of their experience - answering inquiries over email, phone and social media
- Creating clear email communications for both customers and store partners consistent with our brand tone of voice
- Understanding our customers - conducting research and presenting your findings to the team
- Helping our stores improve their efficiency in saving food waste - making sure that they save all their unsold items
- Creating a great copy to describe our stores to customers
- Working with stores to resolve issues and improve performance
Sounds like your kind of mission, but what will it require?
- We take our success team very seriously, and strive to be an example when it comes to supporting our community. You’ll have the unique opportunity to get in direct contact and listen to our customers and partners to help them become real ambassadors. This means that you will be the most vital person in the whole company when it comes to ensuring the happiness of our community and delivering an above and beyond service!
- You are the go-to-person for our users and partners to help them out when needed and listen to their Too Good To Go adventures.
- You will work with top of the line tools to keep track of all communication and analyze data
- You will communicate with the sales, key account and the success team about the information you gather from our community and ways to improve our service.
Who are we looking for?
- You have 1-2 years experience in Customer Care, Success or Account management
- You are fluent in English and Swedish (speaking and writing)
- You are passionate about our mission and being a part of the movement against food waste
- You have experience working with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and G-Suite equivalents
- You love being on the phone and (you can admit it, it’s just us here) anyone would love to have someone with your charms on the other side of the line
- You’re a people person and get a lot of energy out of helping others
- Experience in the food or tech industry is a plus!
If you still need more convincing…
- Superb (and rare!) opportunity to be a pioneer in a fast scaling young international company with a very real environmental and social impact
- Flexible hours with a lot of autonomy in how and where you work
- A culture where we put a lot of time and investment in coaching, training and your personal development
- An open company culture where we play as hard as we work
- Space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural team, in a fast-growing company.
- Great office in Stockholm
- The chance to do something that really matters - every day. Every single partner you bring on board saves meals from going to waste! And every single user happy is another ambassador of Too Good To Go!
Are you interested?
Please send your application (in English!) including CV and cover letter as soon as possible.
We’re looking forward to getting to know you!