Franchise Sales Specialist
DO YOU HAVE A PASSION FOR SALES?
WE ARE LOOKING FOR KEY ACCOUNT AND FRANCHISE EXPERTS LOCATED IN MADRID OFFICE TO BECOME SALES MASTERS AND FIGHT AGAINST FOOD WASTE!
30% of food produced is wasted. We are on a mission to change that. Too Good To Go is a mobile app which reduces food waste by making surplus food from cafés, restaurants and supermarkets available to users. Our users purchase food through the app, collect locally and enjoy knowing they are saving food, money - and the planet!
What we need:
- High level of understanding of the franchised business model, especially in supermarkets, restaurant chains and hotels.
- Hungry - you’ are results focused, understand KPIs and driven to hit smash targets.
- You want to deep dive into the franchise market and seize opportunities for Too Good to Go.
- Terrific talkers (and listeners) with the ability to quickly connect and establish rapport with potential partners - supermarkets, restaurants, bakeries and more.
- Cold Call Kings and Queens - zero fear of the phone and the tenacity to keep trying when things get tough.
- Confident relationship builders - whether on the phone or walking in off the street you enjoy making connections quickly and presenting the proposition with clarity and passion.
- At least 12 months sales experience
- Located in Madrid
- A genuine passion for the mission
- High energy and self-motivation
- First class communication skills
- The power of persuasion
- Professional English skills
- Experience in the food industry or in a franchised structure is a bonus!
- Superb (and rare!) opportunity to join a fast scaling pan-European start up with a very real environmental and social impact.
- The chance to do something that really matters - every day. Every single partner you bring on board saves meals from going to waste. Bellies not bins!
- Work with and learn from a smart, fun team of highly passionate and dedicated people from around the world who love food and hate waste.
- Competitive salary.
- And let us not forget...lots of FOOD!
Are you interested?
Please send your application including CV and cover letter as soon as possible. You can apply in Spanish.
Deadline is the sooner the better!
We’re looking forward to getting to know you!