Head of Customer Success
At Too Good To Go, we dream of a planet with no food waste.
Imagine if there was something we could all change today that would reduce global warming by 8%. That is how much food waste contributes to the climate crisis, and yet we continue to waste one third of all the food produced in Europe.
We are on a mission to change this and are expanding in Poland.
Our app connecting businesses with unsold food and consumers willing to buy at a discounted rate has grown exponentially since 2016 to become the biggest in Europe, with over 19 Million users, and more than 29 million meals saved.
We are proud of what we have achieved so far, but we are just at the start of our journey...
We are looking for an experienced, dedicated and self-driven Head of Customer Success with a passion for tackling food waste. The role will be part of an international success excellence forum where best practices and learning will be shared across borders and you will report to the Country Manager. The role will ensure that we keep both our customers and our partners happy and build a strong and valued brand in Poland.
- You are responsible for building and managing a stellar team of Customer Care (B2C) and Partner Management (B2B) specialists and you know how to train and motivate them to achieve top performance objectives together.
- You use data, analysis and metrics to ensure that we are listening to our customers and making improvements where needed.
- You collaborate closely with other teams to spot challenges early on and enhance efficiency.
- You collaborate closely with the international customer success colleagues and strive to improve existing workflows and customer experiences.
- You are experienced in building and leading a Success team, ideally in a scale-up, fast-growth business.
- You are data-oriented and work with KPIs to guide actions.
- You are experienced in using a CRM/Sales tool.
- You think analytically and are solution-oriented, with strong project management skills.
- You are process-focused, continuously documenting and improving processes, sharing learning with the global team.
- You are a first-class communicator and are able to draw on those skills to set the bar high and get team members to perform at their absolute best.
- You are highly empathetic and emotionally intelligent, and at the same time, you know how to challenge people.
- You are a make-it-happen person who is excited to roll up your sleeves – but you also think about the longer-term business implications and requirements.
- You are highly organized and can build structures and processes that meet business needs.
- You thrive in a job that moves quickly and are comfortable with change.
- You have a true passion for sustainability - you understand the urgency of action for the planet.
What we have to offer
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with 500 + enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 15 countries (and counting) – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
How to apply
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging.
- We would love to welcome you on board as soon as possible.