Partner Success Specialist
At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste.
As the world’s largest food waste-fighting app, we connect stores that have unsold, surplus food with consumers who buy and enjoy it. Our community of 22 million users has saved more than 39 million meals from going to waste across 15 European countries, but there’s still a lot more we want to achieve.
Globally, a third of food is wasted, and climate experts agree that combating food waste is one of the most important things we can do to address the climate crisis. For us, it’s simple: the bigger we get, the better placed we’ll be to make a huge difference. That means we’re looking for talented people with diverse skills and backgrounds to add to our rapidly growing team.
As a Partner Success Specialist you’ll be a key part of our Success team. You’ll be the main face and voice for our key partners ensuring they receive amazing customer service experience as well as working closely with our stores to maximise the customer experience. You’ll also be an important “voice of the customer” - understanding their needs and motivations and communicating these to the internal teams.
- Helping our customers/key partners get the most out of their experience - answering inquiries over email, phone and social media.
- Creating clear email communications for both customers and store partners consistent with our brand tone of voice.
- Understanding our customers - working with data, conducting research and presenting your findings to the team.
- Helping improve our app with PL-EN translations.
- Onboarding and training new store partners.
- Helping stores improve their efficiency in saving food waste - making sure that they save all their unsold items.
- Working with partners to resolve issues and improve performance.
- Terrific talkers (and even better listeners) with the ability to effectively and quickly connect with people both over the phone and through written communication.
- Fluent English and Polish language skills - a must.
- At least 1 year experience in Account Management or Customer Success.
- Great interpersonal skills and adaptability to the needs of a fast-growing organisation.
- Autonomous and independent minds who are able to schedule their time and juggle multiple projects at a time.
- Team-players and innovative problem solvers, keen to learn and bring their own ideas to the table.
- A positive and proactive mindset - someone who gets things done and takes the lead in doing so.
- First class communication skills - on the page, on the phone and in-person.
- Experience working with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and G-Suite equivalents.
- We fight together: food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam.
- We raise the bar: we always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
- We keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple.
- We build a legacy: we’re proud of the change we’re driving.
- We care: we always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
What we offer:
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with 600+ enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 15 countries (and counting) – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Work with and learn from a smart, fun team of highly passionate and dedicated people from around the world who love food and hate waste.
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- Great office in Warsaw.
- Scope for progression within the team.
Please upload your application following the link below. Only applications coming in through our platform can be considered - applications via email will be discarded.
Read more about our recruitment process: https://toogoodtogo.com/en/careers
If you have any further questions about this position, please email [email protected]