Customer Success Specialist
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste. Why do we need to do that? Because 1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet, 8% of greenhouse gas emissions come from food waste!
Our app has more than 19,1 million users across Europe, but we’re more than an app. Our mission is to inspire and empower everyone to take action against food waste, so we’re doing all we can to create educational tools, make our knowledge as accessible as possible, find new business solutions and even change legislation to reduce food waste.
We’re growing fast with 15 countries currently active and more coming and we’ve just been named “Europe’s hottest startup 2019”. But here’s what really matters: through our app, we’ve saved more than 29,7M meals from the bin - that’s more than 74.326 tons of CO2 saved!
We’re proud of what we’ve achieved so far, but did we mention the issue is huge? We recently kicked off operations in Poland, and are expanding our team there as we speak. And we want YOU to be part of this amazing adventure.
As a Customer Success Specialist you’ll be a key part of our Success team. You’ll be the main face and voice for our customers ensuring they receive amazing customer service experience as well as working closely with our stores to maximise the customer experience. You’ll also be an important “voice of the customer” - understanding their needs and motivations and communicating these to the internal teams.
- Helping our customers get the most out of their experience - answering enquiries over email, phone and social media
- Creating clear email communications for both customers and store partners consistent with our brand tone of voice
- Understanding our customers - conducting research and presenting your findings to the team
- Onboarding new store partners
- Helping stores improve their efficiency in saving food waste - making sure that they save all their unsold items
- Creating great copy to describe our stores to customers
- Working with stores to resolve issues and improve performance
- Terrific talkers (and even better listeners) with the ability to effectively and quickly connect with people both over the phone and through written communication
- Fluent English and Polish speakers
- Great interpersonal skills and adaptability to the needs of a fast-growing organisation
- Autonomous and independent - you are able to schedule your time and juggle multiple projects at a time
- You’re a team-player and innovative problem solver, keen to learn and bring your own ideas to the table
- A positive and proactive mindset - someone who gets things done and takes the lead in doing so
- First class communication skills - on the page, on the phone and in-person
- Experience working with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and G-Suite equivalents
- A true passion for sustainability and fighting food waste is a MUST - you understand the urgency of action for the planet
- You’re creative, full of ideas to develop and implement - and quickly!
- You’re resourceful, able to find another way to achieve your objective with maximum impact and find solutions (not problems)
- You’re growth-minded; always wanting to go a step further and do better
What we offer:
- Superb (and rare!) opportunity to join Europe’s hottest start-up - a fast scaling pan-European business with a very real environmental and social impact
- The chance to do something that really matters - every day
- A unique and challenging place to work, with smart, highly passionate and dedicated people from around the world who love food and hate waste
- Competitive salary
- Scope for progression within the team
- Great office in Warsaw
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work!
Please upload your application following the link below. Only applications coming in through our platform can be considered - applications via email will be discarded.Read more about our recruitment process: https://toogoodtogo.com/en/careers
If you have any further questions about this position, please email [email protected]