Key Account Manager - Grande Distribution
1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. We are on a mission to fix that.
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste and present in 14 countries now. We reduce food waste by making surplus food from any food stores available to citizens. The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe, with over 13 million meals saved just in France!
We have big, big plans to grow rapidly and build an always stronger and bigger team of the most engaged and talented Waste Warriors always in order to fight against food waste.
So, are you a sales passionate? Do you find it a challenge to approach as many food locations as possible with your sales skills and convince them to take action against food waste ? (if so, continue reading)
As a Key Account Manager, you are responsible for a French retailers' cooperative account, which is a big potential for the future of Too Good To Go:
- Mapping & Prospecting: Build and manage a robust network, explore and unlock new stores, set up and expand sales with groups of independent stores (build processes to onboard 1000 contacts without calling them all one by one and to turn one contact into 10!)
- Negotiation and persuasion: Use your best arguments to convince stores to join Too Good To Go and fight against food waste, whether it is by phone, mailing or directly on the field!
- Setting up the best offer: Build a perfect knowledge of your prospects; by investigating by phone, by going into the field or by any other creative way in order to offer them the most suitable offer so stores sell their leftovers and fits with their needs.
- Onboarding: you make sure that stores give us all necessary information so you can add the account on the app, launch pilot, follow up through reporting and data, setup corrective actions to improve food waste reduction performance
- Following up with the stores: you will keep the relation with the store to set things up well with them and maximize their impact.
- Develop and coordinate a specific communication strategy based on the account needs in collaboration with our marketing department in order to build a partnership relation with the group of independent and turning all stores into ambassadors of Too Good To Go: internal, external communication, participation at events and committees in relation with group
- Key Account Management / Business Development experience with large retailers, food chains: strong sales experience is a MUST and experience in the food industry is a major PLUS.
- You are super creative and resourceful, always full of ideas to implement new things and to find another way to achieve your objective in the most efficient way
- You never give up, you have a high-energy, honesty, efficiency and result-oriented working style
- You’re independent, an amazing organiser, know how to efficiently prioritise tasks and how to handle several projects at a time.
- You have the ability to lead negotiations and create and deliver high impact pitches. Excellent commercial acumen.
- You have a sense of community and you know how to engage people
- You’re both fluent in French & English
You should have:
- A true passion for sustainability and fighting food waste is a MUST - you know that food waste is a big beast to fight and that we can do it only if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego.
- You care, always look out for our consumers, our partners and colleagues. Caring is also about the way we do business. You do the right thing and eager to make yourself and people grow
- You want to raise the bar, we have sky-high expectations and we shoot to exceed them. This means taking big bets and demanding excellence from ourselves and others. We always push for more. Every single time. You work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
- You know how to keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple. We want to keep it that way. You only see solutions and know how to break problems into smaller bits.
- You want to be part of building a legacy: we’re doing big things and we know it. We have an incredible opportunity to inspire the world and we’re proud of the change we’re driving. This place is special and we enjoy being part of the ride every day.
- Being part of a company with a strong mission, full of passion and with the ambition to change the world
- The experience of being part of a great international team and participate to the French Success strategy set up
- Space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural team, in a fast growth company
- Central location in Paris
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work.