Sales Specialist - Inbound
1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. We are on a mission to fix that.
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste and present in 14 countries now. We reduce food waste by making surplus food from any food stores available to citizens. The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe, with over 13 million meals saved just in France!
We have big, big plans to grow rapidly and build an always stronger and bigger team of the most engaged and talented Waste Warriors.
As an Inbound Specialist, you are in charge of turning interest into passion: contact all stores as fast as possible and sell Too Good To Go as a Queen / King to turn everyone into an ambassador ! Inbound Sales is responsible of spreading our values to all new partners: “First impressions count”.
PHONE SALES 80%
- Negotiation and persuasion : you use your best arguments to convince stores that reached out to us to join Too Good To Go and fight against food waste.
- Set up the best offer so stores sell their leftovers and fits with their needs.
- Train the store and their employees on Food Waste but also on the store’s application.
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT 20%
- Follow up with the stores: you will keep the relation with the store for 6 weeks to set things up well with them and maximize their impact.
- You already had an experience in sales.
- You’re a terrific talker (and listener) with the ability to quickly connect and establish a relationship with potential partners - restaurants, cafes and more.
- Zero fear of the phone and the tenacity to keep trying when things get tough.
- You’re rigorous and organized: you like to get things done well.
- You’re not terrified by softwares and computers.
- You’re independent, you know how to schedule your time to handle and follow several projects at a time.
You should have:
- A true passion for sustainability and fighting food waste is a MUST - you know that food waste is a big beast to fight and that we can do it only if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego.
- You care, always look out for our consumers, our partners and colleagues. Caring is also about the way we do business. You do the right thing and eager to make yourself and people grow
- You want to raise the bar, we have sky-high expectations and we shoot to exceed them. This means taking big bets and demanding excellence from ourselves and others. You’re hungry - you’re results focused, understand KPIs and driven to smash targets.
- You know how to keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple. We want to keep it that way. You only see solutions and know how to break problems into smaller bits.
- You want to be part of building a legacy: we’re doing big things and we know it. We have an incredible opportunity to inspire the world and we’re proud of the change we’re driving. This place is special and we enjoy being part of the ride every day.
- Being part of a company with a strong mission, full of passion and with the ambition to change the world (and yeah, we mean that last part as well!)
- Working in a chaotic environment at high speed. It’s the best Sales School!
- The feeling that you are not going to work but to save the World with your friends
- Space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural and international team, in a fast growth company
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work in Paris.
Join the French sales team to accomplish this ambitious mission and also become part of our Waste Warrior Tribe of 200+ employees around Europe.
Be ready, this is an adventure: tough but exciting!!