Post Sales Specialist (inbound department)
WE ARE LOOKING FOR POST SALES SPECIALISTS WITHIN THE INBOUND DEPARTMENT LOCATED IN BARCELONA OFFICE TO BECOME MASTERS AND FIGHT AGAINST FOOD WASTE!
30% of food produced is wasted. We are on a mission to change that. Too Good To Go is a mobile app which reduces food waste by making surplus food from cafes, restaurants and supermarkets available to users. Our users purchase food through the app, collect locally and enjoy knowing they are saving food, money - and the planet!
As a Post Sales Specialist within de Inbound Department, you will help cafés, restaurants and stores to fight against food waste, being his/her main point of contact in Too Good To Go Spain once they have been on-boarded to the app. You will also be an important "voice of the partner" - understanding their needs and motivations and turning everyone into an ambassador! Inbound Sales is responsible of spreading our values to all new partners: “first impressions count”.
- Set up the best offer so stores sell their leftovers and fits with their needs.
- Train the store and their employees on Food Waste but also on the store’s application.
- Follow up with the stores: you will keep the relation with the store for 5 weeks to set things up well with them and maximize their impact.
- Working closely with the Inbound Team Lead to build processes to onboard and follow stores on a better and efficient way.
- Hungry - you’ are results focused, understand KPIs and driven to hit smash targets.
- Helping stores improve their efficiency in saving food waste - making sure that they save all their unsold items
- Creating great copy to describe our stores to customers
- Working with stores to resolve issues and improve performance
- Assisting partners by answering enquiries over email and phone
- Understanding our Partners, conducting research and presenting your findings to the team
- Onboarding new store partners
- Communicating with sales, key account and the success team about the information you gather from our partners and ways to improve our service.
- A passionate for sustainability and fighting food waste - you know the urgency of change and action for the planet
- You’re rigorous and organized: you like to get things done well.
- You’re a terrific talker (and listener) with the ability to quickly connect and establish a relationship with potential partners - restaurants, cafes and more.
- Zero fear of the phone and the tenacity to keep trying when things get tough.
- Negotiations and analytical skills
- People oriented person who likes to help and listen Partners' Too Good To Go adventures.
- A positive and proactive mindset - someone who gets things done and takes the lead in doing so
- Team player and innovative problem solver
- Autonomous and independent
- You are fluent in Spanish and English (speaking and writing)
- Bonus point: Catalan speaker
- Superb (and rare!) opportunity to join a fast scaling pan-European start up with a very real environmental and social impact
- The chance to do something that really matters - every day. Every single partner you bring on board saves meals from going to waste. Bellies not bins!
- Work with and learn from a smart, fun team of highly passionate and dedicated people from around the world who love food and hate waste
- An open company culture where we play as hard as we work
- And let us not forget...lots of FOOD!
Are you interested?
Please send your application including CV and cover letter as soon as possible. You can apply in Spanish.
Deadline is the sooner the better!
We’re looking forward to getting to know you!