One third of all food produced is wasted. We are on a mission to change that!
Do you want to join us?
Too Good To Go is an app and online marketplace that reduces food waste. We’re scaling fast across Europe (we’re in 14 countries already and 450+ people) with over 25 million meals saved to date. We dream of a world with no food waste and our mission is to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste. Now we need your help to spread the word!
Partnerships is an essential part of Too Good To Go as there would be no marketplace without them. Our 2.000+ partners in Denmark alone range from the small bakery on the corner to the biggest supermarket chains in the country. Not to mention the canteens, hotels etc. All eager to play with us to scale our food waste mission.
That’s why we are looking for an experienced Partnership Manager and passionate Waste Warrior to be in charge of the partnerships. The responsibility will vary from being the lead on strong media partnerships and also leading the development of big co-branding campaigns with our Key Account team and current key partners - the role requires both strategic thinking and executive tasks.
Which skills should you have?
- A scale-up mindset: Not afraid to work hard as long as you are having fun!
- Strong knowledge about media, channel use and how to use eg. digital PR, native, influencers etc.
- Creative soul and always see opportunities instead of obstacles
- Full professional proficiency in Danish, speaking and writing skills are mandatory
- Truly passionate about food waste and sustainability is a must
- Independent and super strong drive. We repeat: Super strong drive
- Previous experience with partnership building, 8-10 years from agency or client side
- Exceptional organizing skills and the capability to multitask comfortably
What will the tasks be?
- Develop and drive partnerships with Key Accounts to activate Too Good To Go’s brand and Movement content in collaboration with partners
- Develop strong BtC and BtB communities and concepts through content activation
- Develop and drive media partnerships to activate Too Good To Go’s mission
- Secure strong synergies in execution between our core business (the app), webshop and Movement activities to maximise impact and ROMI
- Passionate about driving the food waste mission in DK
- You will balance your work within different teams (sales, webshop and marketing) on a daily basis, exchanging ideas with the global teams as well and reporting to the Danish Head of Marketing
What can we offer?
- A rare opportunity to change the world together with 450 + enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 14 countries (and counting) – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- An exciting full time and versatile position with room to build your own ideas. This is a new position and you will take part in developing your own role
- Being part of a strong and passionate team
How to apply?
As we want to find the perfect match, we have a couple of guidelines to ensure an effective recruitment process:
- Thoroughly read the above job description and feel free to check our website and international media for a deeper understanding of Too Good To Go
- Submit your CV and cover letter in Danish
- Explain why you are the perfect fit for this position
- Tell us what you can bring to the table at Too Good To Go
- Please keep your CV and cover letter short and concise
- We love videos, so feel free to add a link if you have a good one!
- The deadline is “the sooner the better”, however because of Christmas, the interview process itself will be in the beginning of January 2020.
Please note we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or cover letter will be accepted by email. Thanks.