Would you like to have a super enriching experience in the world's number 1 app for fighting against food waste?
Too Good To Go Italy is looking for a Design Intern (Stage Curriculare) to join our Marketing department in Milan.
30% of food produced is wasted. We are on a mission to change that. Too Good To Go is a mobile app which reduces food waste by making surplus food from cafes, restaurants and supermarkets available to users. Our users purchase food through the app, collect locally and enjoy knowing they are saving food, money and the planet!
The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe with more than 29 mio meals in 15 countries saved to date…that’s more than 73000 tons of CO2 emission we’ve prevented together!
As a Design Intern, you will work in the heart of our marketing department! You will work under the responsibility of our Head of Marketing and closely collaborate with all other departments.
- Support the Head of Marketing in creative online and off line ADV to create awareness on our fight against food waste and on the Too Good To Go brand, through the creation of flyers, banners, videos, social media posts, etc.
- Establish Too Good To Go’s visual identity on all our channels, following the global guidelines and localizing the message for the Italian market.
- Photoshop has no secrets for you!
- Adobe Premiere and video editing skills are a bonus.
- You will also be working as shooting assistant for video/photo campaigns around Italy, therefore some travelling might be necessary.
- Internship agreement (stage curriculare) to be signed with the University or Business School.
- Being part of a company with a strong mission, full of passion and with the ambition to change the world.
- The experience of being part of a great international team.
- Space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural team, in a fast-growth company.
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work.