Head of Sales
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste. Why do we need to do that? Because 1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet, 8% of greenhouse gas emissions come from food waste!
Our app has more than 21 million users across Europe, but we’re more than an app. Our mission is to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste, so we’re doing all we can to create educational tools, make our knowledge as accessible as possible, find new business solutions and even change legislation to reduce food waste.
We’re growing fast with 13 countries currently active and more coming and we’ve just been named “Europe’s hottest startup 2019”. But here’s what really matters: through our app, we’ve saved more than 34 million meals from the bin - that’s more than 86 million kgs of CO2 saved!
We’re proud of what we’ve achieved so far, but did we mention the issue is huge? So next up, we have big plans to kick off operations in Sweden, and are building our team there as we speak. And we want YOU to be part of this amazing adventure.
Growing supply - increasing the number of partners saving meals on Too Good To Go is one of the most important parts of the business. We need an AWESOME team and sales culture to make sure that no more meals end up in the bin.
Do you think you have what it takes to be a super-strong Head of Sales? We certainly hope so.
Reporting directly to our Swedish Country Manager, you will join the Swedish management team to live our mission, save food, help our planet and become part of our tribe of 550+ waste warriors around Europe.
Be ready, this is an adventure : tough but exciting!
- Build up a strong team of hard-core, sales-focused Waste Warriors
- Give your team the keys to reach their objectives and beyond
- Day to day team management, running weekly/monthly meetings to build a productive, efficient and autonomous sales team
- Channel your team’s passion in the right way and come up with creative ways to motivate your tribe
- Promote our feedback culture, we all give and receive in the spirit of continuous improvement
- Your challenge : increasing sales performance while staying true to our brand
- Your sales team is a bunch of passionate Waste Warriors, they need to have stars in their eyes to run as fast as possible!
- Setting up and expanding sales and partnerships with national and international chains in Sweden working closely with international sales teams
- Structure and strategy
- Develop a sales strategy : Key accounts and independent shops/restaurants/cafés - how do we get to them in the smartest way? What structure? Which approaches?
- Working closely with the rest of the management team to develop a strong strategy for a fast-growing
- Anticipate future challenges and always aim for more
You should have:
- A true passion for sustainability and fighting food waste is a MUST - you know the urgency of change and action for the planet
- You’re the kind of inspiring leader people want to follow - you know how to make your team hungry and smash targets as well as taking their input!
- Strong sales experience and experience in leading and growing sales teams - you built a team from scratch and constantly expanded it? Then you’re the kind of person we want
- You have a high-energy, honesty, efficiency and result-oriented working style
- Brilliant communication skills and the ability to translate ideas into actions and measurable objectives
- +3 years of experience in manager position, preferably in a fast-paced, high-growth business
- Technology is in your DNA. Experience in Start-ups is a plus
- You are a top of the class English and Swedish speaker. All the communication in the global team will be in English
- Hands on experience on sales engines and marketplaces
- A good network within the food industry/restaurant industry (real bonus!)
What do we offer?
- To be part of an exciting scale up with a strong mission, full of passion and with the ambition to change the world (and yeah, we mean that last part as well!)
- The experience of being part of a great team, local and international, working closely across functions and countries
- Independence and influence with on a high professional level and being close to the decision making
- Space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural team, in a fast -growth company
- Central location in Stockholm
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work.
How to apply?
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please read this job advert carefully. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go
- The deadline is “the sooner the better”. We are interviewing as we speak
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or direct messaging on Linkedin!