Head of Sales
At Too Good To Go, we dream of a planet with no food waste.
Imagine if there was something we could all change today that would reduce global warming by 8%. That’s how much food waste contributes to the climate crisis, and yet we continue to waste a third of all the food produced
Our app connecting businesses with unsold food, and consumers willing to buy at a discounted rate has grown since 2016 to become the biggest in Europe, with over 22 Million users, and more than 37 million meals saved.
We are just at the start of our Swedish journey… and that’s where you come in! We are building our team there as we speak and we want YOU to be part of this amazing adventure.
We are looking for an experienced, dedicated and self-driven Head of Sales with a passion for tackling food waste.This is a great challenge for a hungry and driven sales professional who can build, lead and nurture an enthusiastic sales team in a fast-paced environment without losing sight of our mission. The role will be part of an international sales team where best practices and learnings will be shared across borders.
Reporting directly to our Swedish Country Manager, you will join the Swedish management team to live our mission, save food, help our planet and become part of our tribe of 550+ waste warriors around Europe.
Your goal will be to maximize sales performance, provide leadership to the sales team and develop structures and strategies to support the team as it grows, including:
- Inspire & Empower: Champion a high-performance sales culture within the team to support our mission and business objectives.
- Develop the team: Using your in-depth knowledge and experience of different sales methodologies you will ensure the team fulfills their potential and constantly train, coach, mentor and support for peak performance.
- Strategy and market mapping: Analyze the Swedish market to identify geographic and segment opportunities for growth and build the plan for optimum results.
- Structure and Optimize: Identify key performance drivers and set up the right team structures and processes for exponential growth.
- You have strong experience working and leading in sales. This has exposed you to different sales environments and methodologies that you can draw on to lead the Too Good To Go’s sales team. You have an exceptional understanding of how to motivate a team.
- You have developed a sales function in a scale-up, fast-growth business.
- You are data-oriented and work with KPIs to guide actions.
- You are experienced in using a CRM/Sales tool.
- You are a top of the class English and Swedish speaker. All the communication in the global team will be in English.
- You are process-focused, continuously documenting and improving the sales process, sharing learnings with the global team.
- You are a make-it-happen person who is excited to roll up your sleeves – but you also think about the long-term business implications and requirements.
- You have a true passion for sustainability - you understand the urgency of action for the planet.
- You have a good network within the food industry/restaurant industry (real bonus!)
We fight together: food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam.
We raise the bar: we always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
We keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple.
We build a legacy: we’re proud of the change we’re driving.
We care: we always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
What do we offer?
- To be part of an exciting scale up with a strong mission, full of passion and with the ambition to change the world (and yeah, we mean that last part as well!)
- The experience of being part of a great team, local and international, working closely across functions and countries
- Independence and influence with on a high professional level and being close to the decision making
- Space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural team, in a fast -growth company
- Central location in Stockholm
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work.
How to apply?
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please read this job advert carefully. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- The deadline is “the sooner the better”. We are interviewing as we speak.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or direct messaging on Linkedin!