Office Coordinator - Madrid based
30% of food produced is wasted. We are on a mission to change that.
Too Good To Go is a mobile app which reduces food waste by making surplus food from cafes, food stores and supermarkets available to users. Our users purchase food through the app, collect locally and enjoy knowing they are saving food, money - and the planet!
The magic of Too Good To Go is scaling fast across Europe with over 19 million meals in 12 countries saved to date - this is over 48,000 tonnes of CO2 emissions saved!
And we’re happy to say, Spain is doing great with more than 20 Waste Warriors based in Madrid and has really high ambition for 2019 - 2020!
That’s why we’re looking for a Waste Warrior filled with fire and an expert in multi-tasking, from administrative tasks to party organisation, to help us further grow our movement!
Sign me up! No wait... What will I be doing?
- Running the ofiice management: ordering materials, be in charge of all computing material, make sure the office is always a nice place to work in...
- Human Resources: supporting onboarding of new Waste Warriors
- Tech: ordering necessary electronics for each colleague on time and troubleshooting technical issues
- Culture: letting your creativity run wild while organizing and coordinating events (workshops, team buildings, travels, booking tickets, etc.) and cretaing our office culture.
- Being responsible for our local administrative tasks (accounting, handle invoices, HR, legal...).
- Support internal logistics: coordinating travel and accommodation plans for the team and visitors coming to the Madrid office
- And other initiative that you’d like to set up for the team!
Why you're the food waste warrior we've been dying to meet:
- You are fluent in Spanish and have a professional proficiency in English.
- You are very structured and a born fixer. Organizing events, finding creative ways to get through a great number of tasks, fixing the most eco-friendly way to get our whole team to their destinations. You’re on it.
- You work best with a diverse task package, where you switch constantly between administrative, people oriented and creative tasks.
- You have a successful first experience in an administrative or office management work and you love it!
- You want a job where you get to be a big part of setting the company culture, and where being a people person is non-negotiable.
- Working somewhere where you can make a social and environmental impact is one of your absolute dreams. Sustainability is one of your greatest passions, and something that shines through in your professional and personal experiences.
If you still need more convincing
- Superb (and rare!) opportunity to be part of a fast scaling international start-up with a very real environmental and social impact.
- Flexible hours with a lot of autonomy in what you do, how you do it and where you do it
- A culture where we put a lot of time and investment in coaching, training and your personal development
- An amazing job with a lot of task diversity where you can make a big impact
- An open company culture where we play as hard as we work
- The chance to do something that really matters - every day. Every person that you inspire saves meals from going to waste. Bellies not bins!
How to apply?
Apply with your CV and a motivation letter that tells us why we shouldn't want to live without you for a second longer!
The deadline is “the sooner the better”