Partner Success Specialist (Account Manager)
30% of food produced is wasted. We are on a mission to change that.
Too Good To Go is a mobile app which reduces food waste by making surplus food from cafés, restaurants and supermarkets available to users. Our users purchase food through the app, collect locally and enjoy knowing they are saving food, money and the planet!
The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe with more than 30m meals in 15 countries saved to date… that’s more than 75000 tons of CO2 emission we’ve prevented together!
As a Partner Specialist, you’ll be a key part of our Success team. You’ll ensure our partner stores have everything they need to succeed and work strategically to optimise store retention, improve performance, and increase supply. In this position, you’ll act as an important “voice of our partners” - understanding their needs and motivations and communicating these to the internal teams.
- Helping our partners get the most out of their experience - answering inbound enquiries over email, phone and social media
- Working closely with our store partners to resolve issues and ensure their optimum performance and satisfaction
- Developing in-depth knowledge of how Too Good To Go works and using this expert knowledge to assist the wider internal team
- Creating clear email communications, consistent with our brand tone of voice
- Conducting data analysis of store performance and suggesting ways to make improvements
- Identifying churn risks and supply opportunities and creating plans to implement these
Why you are the Partner Specialist we’ve been looking for:
- You are fluent in Italian (fluency in English, speaking and writing, is a plus!)
- Terrific talkers (and listeners) with the ability to effectively and quickly connect with partners over the phone. You love being on the phone and (you can admit it, it’s just us here) any one would love to have someone with your charms on the other side of the line
- Excellent written communication skills; someone who can be clear and friendly in a text conversation
- Analytical mindset with a comfort working with data (a good foundation in MS Excel is highly appreciated!)
- An empathetic and patient approach
- Autonomous and independent - you are able to schedule your time and juggle multiple tasks at a time
- A positive and proactive mindset, ready to adapt to the needs of a fast-growing organisation
- A team-player and innovative problem solver, keen to learn, collaborate and bring your own ideas to the table
- Initiative; someone who gets things done and can take the lead in doing so.
If you still need more convincing…
- The chance to do something that matters. As a certified B Corporation, we’ve been recognised as a business that uses profit and growth as a force for good
- Superb (and rare!) opportunity to be a pioneer in a fast scaling young international company with a very real environmental and social impact
- Flexible hours with a lot of autonomy in how and where you work
- A culture where we put a lot of time and investment in coaching, training and your personal development
- An open company culture where we play as hard as we work
- Basically… a mission more than a job!
How to apply?
Apply with your CV and a motivation letter that tells us why we shouldn't want to live without you for a second longer!
The deadline is “the sooner the better”