Global Public Affairs Manager
A third of all food produced is wasted. Food waste is highly responsible of the global greenhouse emissions. We are on a mission to change that.
Too Good To Go is the #1 mobile app which reduces food waste by making surplus food from cafes, food stores and supermarkets available to users. The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe with over 12 million meals in 10 countries saved to date and we’re happy to say, more is coming! At the moment we are +270 employees fighting together against food waste
We are now dedicated to instigate a Global Food Waste Movement by working closely with households, businesses, educational institutions and politicians, to increase knowledge, understanding and action against this critical issue.
That’s why we’re looking for a Global Public Affairs Manager who is burning with passion for our mission and wants to act as a key player in developing our movement in Belgium, and support our political strategy for the EU in Brussels.
This role will be integrated in our international movement team, and the candidate will report directly to the CMO in Copenhagen and the Country Manager in Belgium.
How will you spread our message at light speed?
- Influencing and impacting EU level policies through well-coordinated initiatives and campaigns
- Working as a project manager and taking part in defining the strategy for the movement effort in Belgium
- Instigating B2B and B2C partnerships with a positive impact for both parties
- Representing Too Good To Go at events and talks
- Coordinate different political actions all across our markets in Europe
Why we want you on the front lines immediately!
- You are perfectly trilingual (NL/FR/ENG)
- You have 3+ years of experience or involvement within local/EU politics
- You're able to sit around a table and negotiate with high profile partners
- You dream of inspiring and empowering others to take action around food waste and you are deeply passionate about sustainability
- You are a true team player
- Your communication skills are superb
- Your project management skills are incredible
If you still need more convincing…
- Superb (and rare!) opportunity to be a pioneer in a fast scaling international company with an environmental and social impact
- The opportunity to be a changemaker on a EU level
- Flexible hours with a lot of freedom to plan your own structure and agenda
- An open company culture where we play as hard as we work, and invest a lot in personal development
- The chance to do something that really matters - every day
How to apply?
Apply with your CV and a motivation letter that tells us why we shouldn't want to live without you for a second longer!
The deadline is “the sooner the better”