1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. We are on a mission to fix that.
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste. We bring people together to fight food waste, through an app that connects users to stores that have unsold, surplus food.
We’re looking for versatile creative specialist to join our Waste Warrior tribe of +270 employees around Europe.
This is an adventure: challenging but exciting and extremely rewarding!
In this role you will be executing a wide range of video and design tasks across channels and fields. The position is for a creative Swiss army knife, who’s able to tackle all kinds of creative tasks but is especially skilled within video and motion graphics.
This position reports directly to the global Head of Creative. You will be working out from our headquarters in Copenhagen.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop excellent videos and motion graphics
- Follow visual guidelines and brand identity in order to execute designs for digital and print
- Concept development for marketing campaigns
- Execute on and help develop design system
- Adobe CC Suite expert (i.e. Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- 3+ years experience with video and motion graphics
- Experience with digital and print design
- A strong sense for aesthetics
- A driven person who thrives under pressure
- A passion for sustainability
- Fluent in English
- A team player who’s used to work independently
- Illustration capabilities is a big plus
- Experience with Sketch is not required but a plus
What do we offer?
- Specialist position in an international company
- Working in a company with a strong mission, full of passion and talent, with the ambition of changing the world (and yeah, we mean it!)
- The experience of being part of an international marketing team, with offices in 11 countries (and counting)
- Independence and influence with a high mandate level
- Space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural team, in a fast growth company
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work
How to apply?
- Send us your portfolio where you show a variety of your best work
- Feel free to do a video for this which shows your capabilities and explains why you’re a perfect fit
- Send your CV and Cover Letter in English (yes, we read Cover Letters very closely)
- Explain why the job you are applying for suits you
- Keep it to one page – preferably
- Please, get it proofread by someone else
- The deadline is “the sooner the better”. We are interviewing as we speak