London, United Kingdom
Awarded Europe’s Hottest Startup 2019 by The Next Web
30% of food produced is wasted. We are on a mission to change that.
A third of the food produced in the world is wasted. We are on a mission to fix that.
Too Good To Go is the world's #1 app for fighting food waste. We work with thousands of restaurants and food retailers to make their surplus food available to local consumers. The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe, with over 17 million meals saved across 12 countries to date.
We have big, big plans to grow rapidly and are building a strong team of engaged and talented Waste Warriors across the globe (300 and counting!). We are now looking for an exceptional Sales Executive to join the superstar team at Too Good To Go in London.
This is an adventure: challenging but exciting and extremely rewarding!
Above all, in this role you'll be a hunter. You're hungry to get out there, build connections, and sign up lots of new stores to join our mission.
What we need:
- Terrific talkers (and listeners) with the ability to quickly connect and establish rapport with potential partners - restaurants, cafes and more
- Cold Call Kings and Queens - zero fear of the phone and the tenacity to keep trying when things get tough
- Willing to travel to different parts of England on a regular basis. The role will be based in London but you may be required to travel on a weekly, or fortnightly, basis to other parts of England (Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds & other cities) for overnight stay (more or less 2 nights).
- Independence - you’re comfortable working remotely, understand how to structure your time, and can communicate clearly and openly with your line manager remotely.
- Confident relationship builders - whether on the phone or walking in off the street, you enjoy making connections quickly and presenting the proposition with clarity and passion
- Hunger - you’re impact focused, understand KPIs and are driven to hit smash targets
What you should have:
- At least 6 months sales experience or a role with sales-related skills
- Experience working remotely - if not able to prove you can work remotely and with independence
- A genuine passion for the mission
- High energy and self-motivation
- First class communication skills
- Good listener and the power of persuasion
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Diligent in admin and structured in your approach to sales
- Driven by both individual performance and desire to see team succeed
- A true passion for sustainability and fighting food waste is a MUST - you understand the urgency of action for the planet
- You’re creative, full of ideas to develop and implement - and quickly!
- You’re resourceful, able to find another way to achieve your objective with maximum impact and find solutions (not problems)
- You’re growth-minded; always wanting to go a step further and do better
What we offer:
- Superb (and rare!) opportunity to join Europe’s hottest start-up - a fast scaling pan-European business with a very real environmental and social impact
- The chance to do something that really matters - every day
- A unique and challenging place to work, with smart, highly passionate and dedicated people from around the world who love food and hate waste
- Competitive salary (with opportunity for performance related bonuses)
- Scope for progression within the team
- Great office in Central London
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work!
Please send your application including CV and cover letter (yes, we do read cover letters) by 6th September.
Are you interested?
Read more about our recruitment process: https://toogoodtogo.com/en/careers