Sales Specialist & Waste Warrior
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste. Why do we need to do that? Because 1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet, 8% of greenhouse gas emissions come from food waste!
We’re growing fast with 14 countries currently active and more coming and we’ve just been named “Europe’s hottest startup 2019”. But here’s what really matters: through our app, we’ve saved more than 32 million meals from the bin - that’s more than 80.000 tons of CO2 saved!
We’re proud of what we’ve achieved so far, but did we mention the issue is huge? So next up, we have big plans to kick off operations in Sweden, and are building our team there as we speak. And we want YOU to be part of this amazing adventure.
Growing supply - increasing the number of partners saving meals on Too Good To Go is one of the most important parts of the business. We need AWESOME sales specialist to make sure that no more meals end up in the bin.
Be ready, this is an adventure: tough but exciting!
Your mission :
- Negotiation and persuasion: you use your best arguments to convince stores to join Too Good To Go.
- Turning one contact into 10 contacts: find new ways to make a maximum of stores know us and wanting to fight food waste with us!
- Setting up the best offer so stores sell their leftovers and fit with their needs.
- Training the store and their employees about Food Waste but also about the store application.
- Following up with the stores: you set things up well with them and maximize their impact.
What you should have:
- You are fluent in Swedish and English (speaking and writing)
- You are located in Stockholm
- You have a solid sales experience or a natural attitude to speak with people
- You have a high-energy, honesty, efficiency and result-oriented working style
- You are results-focused, understand KPIs and are driven to hit smash targets
- You are a terrific talker (and better listener) with the ability to quickly connect and establish rapport with potential partners - bakeries, cafes and more
- You are a cold call king or queen: zero fear of the phone and the tenacity to keep trying when things get tough
- You enjoy making connections quickly and presenting the proposition with clarity and passion
- A true passion for sustainability and fighting food waste is a MUST - you know the urgency of change and action for the planet
- You’re creative, always full of ideas to implement new things
- You’re resourceful, always able to find another way to achieve your objective in the most efficient way
- You’re growth-minded, always seeking a step further and eager to make yourself and people grow
- You only see solutions and not problems
What we offer:
- Superb (and rare!) opportunity to join a fast scaling European company with a very real environmental and social impact
- The chance to do something that really matters - every day. Every single partner you bring on board saves meals from going to waste. Bellies, not bins!
- Work with and learn from a smart, fun team of highly passionate and dedicated people from around the world who love food and hate waste
- Building the Swedish market starting from scratch - get the unique chance to build a thriving operation
- Basically - not just a job, but a mission!
Are you interested?
Please send your application (ideally in English) as soon as possible.
Only applications coming in through The Hub will be considered. Please note that we cannot accept applications via email or Linkedin direct messaging.
Deadline is the sooner the better!
We’re looking forward to getting to know you!