Sales Specialist & Waste Warrior
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste. Why do we need to do that? Because 1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet, 8% of greenhouse gas emissions come from food waste!
Our app has more than 14 million users across Europe, but we’re more than an app. Our mission is to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste, so we’re doing all we can to create educational tools, make our knowledge as accessible as possible, find new business solutions and even change legislation to reduce food waste.
We’re growing fast with 13 countries currently active and more coming and we’ve just been named “Europe’s hottest startup 2019”. But here’s what really matters: through our app, we’ve saved more than 20 million meals from the bin - that’s more than 51 thousand tons of CO2 saved!
We’re proud of what we’ve achieved so far, but did we mention the issue is huge? So next up, we have big plans to kick off operations in Sweden, and are building our team there as we speak. And we want YOU to be part of this amazing adventure.
What we need:
- Hungry - you’ are results focused, understand KPIs and are driven to hit smash targets
- Terrific talkers (and better listeners) with the ability to quickly connect and establish rapport with potential partners - restaurants, cafes and more
- Cold Call Kings and Queens - zero fear of the phone and the tenacity to keep trying when things get tough
- Confident relationship builders - whether on the phone or walking in off the street you enjoy making connections quickly and presenting the proposition with clarity and passion
What you should have:
- Solid sales experience or a natural attitude to speak with people
- A genuine passion for the mission
- High energy and self-motivation
- First class communication skills
- The power of persuasion
- Professional proficiency in English and Swedish
- Located in Stockholm
What we offer:
- Superb (and rare!) opportunity to join a fast scaling pan-European start up with a very real environmental and social impact
- The chance to do something that really matters - every day. Every single partner you bring on board saves meals from going to waste. Bellies not bins!
- Work with and learn from a smart, fun team of highly passionate and dedicated people from around the world who love food and hate waste
- Building the Swedish market starting from scratch - get the unique chance to build a thriving operation
- Basically - not just a job, but a mission!
Are you interested?
Please send your application (ideally in English) as soon as possible.
Only applications coming in through our platform will be considered. Please note that we cannot accept applications via email or Linkedin direct messaging.
Deadline is the sooner the better!
We’re looking forward to getting to know you!