1/3 of all processed food in the world is wasted! We have made it our business to help our partners save perfectly fine food that would otherwise end up in the bin. Our solution is the Too Good To Go app that millions of users across Europe are already using.
As we continue to grow at a high pace, we now need someone to take charge of our internal IT challenges - to support existing and new employees in all IT-related matters, as well as to help establish a process for the purchase of new equipment and negotiate good deals.
Based in the Tech Team, this is an exciting opportunity to advance your career in a dynamic, international company.
- Set up and administrate Global agreements for Laptop/Phone/monitor/Video equipment purchase
- Setup of IT for new employees (hardware purchase and set up)
- Servicing our employees globally as first point of contact for all hardware/software support questions (currently around 400 Waste Warriors)
- Software: taking charge of updates, keys, new implementations/installations
- Owner and administrator Google suite/Drive - open/close emails correctly/email groups secure set up etc., Dropbox, Slack….
- Documentation and standardization of IT Support processes / standards
- Keeping track of and maintaining IT supply
- Responsible for IT equipment security
- Report issues, risks and possible improvements
- IT compliance on GDPR (eg. encrypted emails)
- At least 1-2 years of experience in an IT support role in a fast-growing, international company
- Full professional proficiency in English, additional languages are a plus
- Excellent organisational skills: you will be in charge of a wide variety of tasks and must be able to manage your time efficiently and prioritise your tasks effectively
- A friendly, service-minded personality
- A dynamic, motivated self-starter
- Great communication skills and stakeholder management abilities: you’ll be working with a team of more than 400 passionate people across 13 different countries!
What we offer:
- The experience of working in a fast-paced, innovative company
- A great office full of friendly and passionate colleagues
- Working towards a great cause!
- Additional benefits such as catered lunch, healthcare insurance etc.
How to apply
- Please upload your CV and cover letter (in English) following the link below. Applications via email or Linkedin direct messaging cannot be taken into consideration
- Any questions about this job can be directed to [email protected]
- Our deadline is “as soon as possible” - we’re screening applications as we speak