Global Key Account Manager
London, United Kingdom
At Too Good To Go, we dream of a planet with no food waste.
Imagine if there was something we could all change today that would reduce global warming by 8%. That’s how much food waste contributes to the climate crisis, and yet we continue to waste a third of all the food produced.
Our app connecting businesses with unsold food, and consumers willing to buy at a discounted rate has grown exponentially since 2016 to become the biggest in Europe, with over 18 Million users, and more than 30 million meals saved. We can now also proudly say that we are saving 1 magic bag every second from going to waste.
We are already operating in 13 countries across Europe (with more becoming operational this year) and are scaling rapidly. A huge part of our success comes from the work we do with our key account partnerships, but we also know that the problem of food waste is huge so we have big plans to rapidly increase the number of key accounts saving meals on Too Good To Go.
This is an adventure: challenging but exciting and extremely rewarding!
Reporting directly to the Global Head of Key Accounts, you will be working across all countries supporting local Key Account Managers (KAMs) and Head of Key Accounts. Your focus will be on developing the work we are doing with existing international key accounts, ensuring they are supported locally and they are continuing to grow.
You will have a pivotal role from acquisition to development of international key partnerships with retailers such as hotels, restaurant chains and supermarkets. The role will also include supporting the Global Head of Key Accounts on improvement projects being run across the business, driving best practices and supporting each country.
The role will include:
- Mapping out our international key accounts that you will be overseeing, and all of the internal and external stakeholders attached to that account team.
- Supporting the local key accounts, seeking opportunities to further grow the respective account globally. You will connect our KAMs with the account's regional contact, set up introduction meetings and support with roll-outs.
- Identifying new and innovative opportunities to improve existing accounts to help them save more meals.
- Supporting with the Global Key Account road map, garnering input by local KAMs. Helping out with international cooperation across global key chain opportunities.
Skills and Experience
- Key Account Management/Business Development experience - minimum 4 years. Experience with B2B selling is necessary.
- Negotiation skills: Ability to lead negotiations and create and deliver high impact pitches.
- Communication skills: able to speak to stakeholders at varying levels in an organisation, tailoring your key message and being able to listen to the needs of their business.
- Top of the class English speaker: all communication within the Key Accounts team, as well as with different functions and countries will be in English.
- You are a fast learner and can handle working in a busy environment handling several different tasks.
- You are willing to be hands-on, and able to support with other tasks in other departments in order to get the job done as a team.
- A true passion for sustainability and fighting food waste is a MUST - you understand the urgency of action for the planet.
What we offer:
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact (and B Corp certified!) company where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- An international company with 500 + enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 13 countries (and counting) – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work.
- Scope for progression within the team.
- A great office based in London.
How to apply:
- Please apply in English.
- We take recruitment very seriously, please read carefully everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- We want to know how you work - if you have a video introduction or a link to a project you made thrive, then tell us about it!
- After the initial screening, the recruitment process involves a video presentation and a case study.
- The deadline is “the sooner the better”. We are interviewing as we speak
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging.