1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. We are on a mission to fix that.
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste. We reduce food waste by making surplus food from any food store available to citizens. The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe, with over 15 million meals saved in 11 countries to date (and counting!).
We have big plans to grow rapidly and build an always stronger and bigger team of the most engaged and talented Waste Warriors.
We are looking for a Legal Counsel to join Too Good To Go ́s founding office in Copenhagen and to support our 300+ Waste Warriors across Europe. You will report to the Global Head of Legal also based in Copenhagen.
Responsibilities will include:
- Expert in employment law: you will handle all questions related to employment law in our existing and future markets
- Prepare, develop and review employment contracts in cooperation with People & Culture to ensure compliance in all countries
- Work with People & Culture to ensure compliance in HR policies and employee handbook
- Continuous monitoring and review of GDPR compliance
- Support in aspects of corporate law
- Additional tasks as required in an international, fast-growing company
Your skills should include:
- Legal background such as cand.jur. or cand.merc.jur
- 2 - 4 years of general counselling experience in a business environment or law firm
- Specialization and/or experience in employment law
- Experience working across or within several countries
- In-depth experience with contract law
- Significant experience in GDPR
- Experience with corporate law is a plus
- Experience with tech companies, app marketplaces or food companies is a plus
- Full professional proficiency in English is a requirement, fluency in Danish and additional languages is a plus
- Passion for sustainability and fighting food waste
- You can prioritise tasks effectively and have a high sense of efficiency
What do we offer?
- To be part of a company with a strong mission, full of passion and with the ambition to change the world
- A chance to develop your profile as a company lawyer in a fast-growing scale up
- The experience of being part of an international team, working closely across functions and countries
- Independence and being close to the decision-making
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work
How to apply?
Send us your CV and a Cover Letter in English. We are hopefully reading the resume of our future colleague, and we want to make sure you're a perfect fit. So make sure you tell us everything you can about yourself and how great you are!
The deadline is “the sooner the better” - we are screening applications on a rolling basis and will close the position once we found the right person - don’t lose out, apply as soon as possible!