Senior Financial Analyst
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste. Why do we need to do that? Because 1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet, 8% of greenhouse gas emissions come from food waste!
Our app has more than 20 million users across Europe, but we’re more than an app. Our mission is to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste, so we’re doing all we can to create educational tools, make our knowledge as accessible as possible, find new business solutions and even change legislation to reduce food waste.
We’re growing fast with 13 countries currently active and more coming. But here’s what really matters: through our app, we’ve saved more than 30 million meals from the bin - that’s more than 76 thousand tons of CO2 saved!
Want to be part of one of Europe's hottest startups and fight food waste? We are searching for a dedicated Financial Analyst to drive our data analysis and support on financial forecasting.
You will report to the VP Global Finance in Denmark and join the Global Finance team of 8 people in Copenhagen.
You will be the key focal point in combining financial insight with operations data and turning it into business analysis, forecasting and basis for decision making on both country and global level.
The main responsibilities cover
- Ongoing followup and sparring with country management on KPIs and performance
- Strengthen the use of data in daily operations in the countries and linking data to the financial forecasting process
- Assist in the quarterly rolling forecast process and development of tools for the countries, including quality review and reporting to Global Management and Board of Directors
- Assist in the month-end reporting to Global Management and Board of Directors and monthly target process
- Close collaboration with the global data team on designing KPIs and BI dashboard suited to country and global needs
- Be part of the ongoing optimization in the finance team ensuring smooth processes between business analysis, management reporting and accounting
- Run ad-hoc analysis to support the development of the business
We are looking for a passionate and cooperative colleague with high integrity and a positive can-do attitude. You have a solid financial toolbox, high analytical capacity and strong numerical skills enabling you to comprehend logic and analytical issues. You are proactive and structured in your way of working.
The ideal candidate will possess
- Relevant Master’s degree in finance
- A talented and responsible finance professional with minimum 2 years experience from similar role
- Solid financial toolbox and experience with financial reporting and analysis
- Strong skills in Excel Modelling and potentially also BI-systems
- Good interpersonal skills with a collaborative mindset, a good sense of humour and a team player that loves collaboration
- Positive can-do attitude, proactive and structured work behavior and able to work independently
- Good communication skills. You have the ability to communicate effectively in an English-speaking organisation
What we have to offer
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with 500 + enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 13 countries (and counting) – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
- Competitive salary package.
How to apply
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or Linkedin direct messaging.