Business Developer - Suisse Romande
Too Good To Go is a mobile app which reduces food waste by making surplus food from cafes, food stores and supermarkets available to users. Our users purchase food through the app, collect locally and enjoy knowing they are saving food, money - and the planet!
The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe with over 10 million meals in 9 countries saved to date… And we’re happy to say, the movement is building up well in Switzerland! That’s why we’re looking for a french speaking Business Developer/Food Waste Warrior to grow Too Good To Go in the French speaking part of Switzerland.
Sounds like my kind of mission, but what will it entail?
- Prospect, pitch and negotiate your way through the best food companies
- Manage the accounts you’ve brought on board to create prosperous collaborations
- Represent Too Good To Go while we make our way through Switzerland: Interviews, presentations,…
- Take the lead on all kinds of national projects for the Romandie (Marketing, Press, Partnerships…)
- Make sure we have happy users and partners in Romandie by doing Customer Care!
Why you are the food waste warrior we’ve been looking for:
- You are a native French speaker with extra bonus points for smooth English and German!
- You have a lot of good connections
- You get a lot of energy from good conversation and talk as well as you listen
- You love the idea of a fun and hectic start-up culture and can perfectly function in a cosy chaotic work environment
- You’re an independent worker who likes to forge your own path
- You don’t have a problem with working unusual hours and have a ‘work ‘till the job is done’ attitude
- For you, a ”no” is just a first step to a ”yes”. Door closed = open windows !
- You might or might not have experience in Sales, but you feel like you have what it takes.
- You have the feeling you were born for the mission to exterminate food waste from our society!
If you still need more convincing…
- Superb (and rare!) opportunity to be a pioneer in a fast scaling pan-European start-up with a very real environmental and social impact
- Flexible hours with a lot of freedom to plan your own agenda
- Join an amazing and ultra dynamic team of 9 Waste Warriors
- An open company culture where we play as hard as we work
- Home-office or self defining your new office in Lausanne/Geneva (Swiss HQ in Zürich)
- The chance to do something that really matters - every day. Every single partner you bring on board saves meals from going to waste. Bellies not bins!
In Love ? Send your application as soon as possible !
Start date : ASAP