Head of Sales - Business Development
1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. We are on a mission to fix that.
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste. We reduce food waste by making surplus food from any food stores available to citizens. The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe (14 countries to date), with over 10 million meals saved in France.
We have big, big plans to grow rapidly and build an always stronger and bigger team of the most engaged and talented Waste Warriors.
Our Sales team is growing rapidly, and we believe the growth of tomorrow will come from working hard today to innovate and build new growth relays.
We are therefore launching several ambitious projects within our Sales team. We want to give our team leaders a true sparring partner, sitting in the management team to help them scope, build and scale new models for spreading Too Good To Go further.
You will join the management team of our biggest market of 80 people to accomplish this ambitious mission and also become part of our Waste Warrior tribe of 500+ employees around Europe.
Share your experience and coach a sales team who build their business like entrepreneurs!
- Build and develop a productive, efficient and autonomous sales team: training, experience sharing, coaching and raising the bar.
- You will manage 5 managers (and currently a team of 15 people to be develop). Push new ways of management, bring inspiration, lead by example to develop news ways of challenges and incentives to drive performance and motivation.
- Conduct regular 121’s and always getting the best out of your team but also takes the team feedback as an opportunity to improve! No one is perfect :)
Structure and strategy
- Work together with our “Head of Sales - Key account” to develop a strong and consistent sales strategy for France : how do we grow as fast & smart as possible? What structure? Which approaches?
- As a member of the management team, work as a strong duo of Head of Sales and closely with the rest of the management team to develop a strong strategy for one of the fastest-growing company in Europe
- Anticipate future challenges and always raise the bar, for yourself, the team and the business.
- You are so passionate about Too Good To Go and convinced we could help anyone reduce foodwaste that you make it work with everyone
- You understand deeply each specificity of these new segments - how can we differentiate ourselves to serve our partners in the best way and help them reduce foodwaste?
- You therefore develop new growth relays and smart ways of getting to our prospects
- You support and challenge the team leads to develop the right strategy for their projects.
- You know your market : identify and prioritize the market, ressources, action depending on the potential and development of opportunities
- You have a true passion for sustainability and fighting food waste is a MUST - you know the urgency of change and action for the planet
- You are a warrior - you always find a way to get things done and set a high pace for yourself and your team
- You are always seeking a step further and eager to make yourself and people grow
- You only see solutions and not problems, mindset is key!
- You’re the kind of inspiring leader people want to follow - you know how to make your team hungry and smash targets as well as taking their input!
- You know your numbers and you make smart decision based on strong reasoning
- Brilliant communication skills and the ability to translate ideas into actions and measurable objectives. You are able to recognize and cultivate the potential in others.
- Strong experience in head of sales position, preferably in a fast-paced, high- growth business and strong sales experience
- Technology is in your DNA. Experience in Start-ups is a plus
- You have a high-energy, honesty, efficiency and result-oriented working style
- You are a top of the class English speaker.
- A good network within the food industry/restaurant industry (real bonus!)
Your future is in Too Good To Go and you know it.
You trust your team and your team can trust you.
Being part of a company with a strong mission, full of passion and with the ambition to change the world (and yeah, we mean that last part as well!)
The experience of being part of a great international team, working closely across functions and countries
Space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural team, in a fast growth company
Central location in Paris
A unique, challenging and fun place to work.