Key Account Manager - Restauration Hors Foyer
1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. We are on a mission to fix that.
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste and present in 14 countries now. We reduce food waste by making surplus food from any food stores available to citizens. The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe, with over 13 million meals saved just in France!
We have big, big plans to grow rapidly and build an always stronger and bigger team of the most engaged and talented Waste Warriors always in order to fight against food waste.
So, are you a sales passionate? Do you find it a challenge to approach as many food locations as possible with your sales skills and convince them to take action against food waste? (if so, continue reading)
As a Key Account Manager, you are responsible for several major account(s) in the out-of-home and specialists sectors of the food industry (bakeries, fast food chains, sushi specialists,...) which is a big potential for the future of Too Good To Go.
- Mapping & Prospecting : Build and manage a robust chain pipeline, explorate and unlock new accounts
- Onboarding: Launch pilot, follow up through reporting and data, setup corrective actions to improve food waste reduction performance
- Partnering: network and be the main contact point for all departments into the key account (Marketing, CSR, Legal, Operations, Purchasing, Management…)
- Developing: Roll-out our service in all the stores of the key account, identify new ways and opportunities to support our key accounts and reduce food waste
- Marketing: Develop and coordinate a specific communication strategy based on the account needs in collaboration with our marketing department
- Internal process and expertise :
- Create and implement new processes to roll-out faster and in an efficient way
- Develop and share your expertise on the retail industry to the French and Global sales team at Too Good To Go
- Working closely with the Head of KAM to set up the French sales strategy for Key Accounts and with KAM in other countries to open your mind about new strategies
- Strong Key Account management, sense of relationship and networking
- A sales rockstar! Sales experience is a MUST (at least 2 years)
- You know how to handle a project from A to Z, with prioritization, organization and rigor
- Challenges, feedbacks and teamwork is your main motivation
- You never give up, you are autonomous, you have a high-energy, honesty, efficiency and result-oriented working style
- You are proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- You’re both fluent in French & English
You should have:
- A true passion for sustainability and fighting food waste is a MUST - you know that food waste is a big beast to fight and that we can do it only if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego.
- You care, always look out for our consumers, our partners and colleagues. Caring is also about the way we do business. You do the right thing and eager to make yourself and people grow.
- You want to raise the bar, we have sky-high expectations and we shoot to exceed them. This means taking big bets and demanding excellence from ourselves and others. We always push for more. Every single time. You work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
- You know how to keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple. We want to keep it that way. You only see solutions and know how to break problems into smaller bits.
- You want to be part of building a legacy: we’re doing big things and we know it. We have an incredible opportunity to inspire the world and we’re proud of the change we’re driving. This place is special and we enjoy being part of the ride every day.
- Being part of a company with a strong mission, full of passion and with the ambition to change the world (and yeah, we mean that last part as well!) and raise the barre in the fight against food waste
- Working in a fast paced environment. It’s the best Sales School!
- The feeling that you are not going to work but to save the World
- Space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural and international team, in a fast growth company
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work in Paris.
- Join the French sales team to accomplish this ambitious mission and also become part of our Waste Warrior Tribe of 500+ employees around Europe.