B2B Marketing Specialist & Waste Warrior
30% of food produced is wasted. We are on a mission to change that.
Too Good To Go is a mobile app which reduces food waste by making surplus food from cafes, restaurants and supermarkets available to users. Our users purchase food through the app, collect locally and enjoy knowing they are saving food, money - and the planet!
Too Good To Go is scaling fast across Europe (we are in 13 countries already) with over 20 millions meals saved to date. We have big, big plans, and we want you to be part of them.
We’re looking for the perfect Waste Warrior to join our tribe and support our local Marketing team in Ghent.
Ready to join the movement?
- As our B2B Marketeer, you will be responsible for leading and contributing to projects that drive the growth of our supply
- You will be our kick-ass project manager that develops, manages and implements B2B marketing campaigns
- You will be a key player in partnerships and other growth opportunities
- You will create content for our existing partners (e-mails)
- You will work closely with the sales team
- Creative writing and translating will be involved
- Being part of the Marketing, you will take the lead on B2B Marketing but will be involved in broader Marketing projects
- Digital experience is a + (mailchimp, Hubspot, Google adwords & Analytics,…)
Are you the Waste Warrior we’re looking for?
- You are native in French and have a professional level of Dutch. You are more than comfortable in the language of Shakespeare.
- You have two years of experience in Marketing, B2B Sales or Account Management
- You are an open-minded, generous and thoughtful person. You look after your team and make sure to install positive vibes. Care for your team and your team will care for you.
- You care for your work and our mission. You have an eye for detail and you will not stop before you are proud of what you’ve accomplished.
- You’re a high-level player in thumb wrestling and you have won several competitions in standing on one foot with your eyes closed. Just kidding. But you are the right amount of crazy and you have a sharp sense of humor.
- You like to challenge and be challenged - you will play the devil’s advocate and question the status quo if you think your team and our mission will benefit from it.
- You don’t mind hard work and love it when things move quickly and you get the chance to do different things every day.
- Your DNA matches ours. You’re passionate about fighting food waste, and can’t wait to join us to make an impact!
Falling in love already? Wait and see what we have to offer:
- A rare opportunity to work in a company where you get to wake up everyday knowing you’re making a positive impact on the world!
- An international company with 400+ enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 12 countries (and counting) – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth start-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity the way you want to.
- A place where we celebrate as hard as we work!
You’re shouting ‘YES YES YES THIS IS ME’? Well this is how you can let us know you’re the Waste Warrior we’ve been waiting for:
Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
- Explain why you are the perfect fit for the open position.
- Let us know which values you share with Too Good To Go.
The deadline is “the sooner the better” ;-)