We are on a mission to change the world, and we want YOU to be part of this amazing adventure!
Too Good To Go is a mobile app that reduces food waste, working with cafes, food stores and supermarkets. Our users purchase food through the app, collect locally and enjoy knowing they are saving food, money - and the planet!
The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe with over 35 million meals in 15 countries saved to date… And we’re happy to say, Poland is growing at light speed as well! That’s why we’re looking for a Food Waste Warrior filled with fire to further develop our sales.
Why join us? :)
- The chance to do something that really matters - every day. Every single partner you bring on board saves food from going to waste.
- Superb (and rare!) opportunity to be a pioneer in a fast scaling international scale-up with a very real environmental and social impact.
- Flexible hours with a lot of freedom to plan your own agenda.
- The possibility to work from home.
- Work with and learn from a smart, fun team of highly passionate and dedicated people from around the world who love food and hate waste.
- Basically - not just a job, but a mission!
What's the mission then?
- You will identify potential partners and connect with the best food companies in Poland (restaurants, cafes, bakeries and more).
- You will make several calls per day and attend face to face meetings to seal partnerships.
- You will research the market and spread the news about Too Good To Go.
- You will train the partners you’ve brought on board and make sure they become our top ambassadors.
- You're known for your great sense of humor and energy level.
- You have a genuine passion for the mission.
- You are fluent in Polish and strong in English. You speak any additional languages too? That's a plus!
- You turn every challenge into a fun solution.
- You are results-focused and driven to smash targets.
Nice to have
- Experience in sales and/or business development (this is a junior position).
- Knowledge on and contacts in the restaurant industry.
Are you interested?
Please send your application including CV and cover letter as soon as possible. You can apply in English or Polish.
Deadline is the sooner the better!
We’re looking forward to getting to know you!