30% of food produced is wasted. We are on a mission to change that.
Too Good To Go is a mobile app that reduces food waste by making surplus food from cafes, food stores and supermarkets available to users. Our users purchase food through the app, collect locally and enjoy knowing they are saving food, money - and the planet!
The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe with over 32 million meals in 15 countries saved to date… And we’re happy to say, Poland is growing at light speed as well! That’s why we’re looking for a Food Waste Warrior filled with fire to further develop our sales.
And we want YOU to be part of this amazing adventure.
- You'll identify potential partners and connect with the best food companies in Poland (restaurants, cafes, bakeries and more).
- This is a mix of inside and outside sales. You will make several cold calls per day, door to door, and often seal the partnership with face to face meetings.
- Meet ambitious weekly and monthly objectives defined by the company.
- Research accounts, identify stakeholders/decision-makers and generate interest about Too Good To Go.
- You'll train the partners you’ve brought on board and make sure they become top ambassadors.
- You are fluent in Polish and strong in English. You speak any additional languages too? That's a plus!
- You have experience in sales and/or business development.
- Computer literate: good knowledge of Google Docs, MS Office and Hubspot or Salesforce.
- Knowledge and contacts in the restaurant industry is a significant plus.
- Proactive, organized, and obsessed with detail and accuracy.
- First-class communication skills: eloquent, with good grammar and writing skills.
- Autonomous and self-motivated: able to work in a highly demanding environment.
- You are results-focused, understand KPIs and are driven to smash targets.
- A genuine passion for the mission.
- Superb (and rare!) opportunity to be a pioneer in a fast scaling international scale-up with a very real environmental and social impact.
- Flexible hours with a lot of freedom to plan your own agenda.
- A job package well worth your time.
- Work with and learn from a smart, fun team of highly passionate and dedicated people from around the world who love food and hate waste.
- The chance to do something that really matters - every day. Every single partner you bring on board saves meals from going to waste.
- Basically - not just a job, but a mission!