Java Backend Engineer
1/3 of all processed food in the world is wasted! We have made it our business to help our partners save perfectly fine food that would otherwise end up in the bin. Our solution is the Too Good To Go app that is available on iOS and Android plus all the infrastructure to serve it!
- Be part of building and evolving our backend services and infrastructure to stay ahead of our growth curve
- Help take conceptual ideas and turn them into to production-ready scalable features
- Integration with 3rd party systems, e.g. PSPs, ERP, CRM, BI, etc.
- Guide and help grow less experienced colleagues
- Solid experience with the Java Ecosystem
- Experience with building scalable solutions
- APIs for mobile apps, 3rd party systems or similar
- Java, Spring, AWS, MySQL, Docker, git
The ideal candidate
- Is hungry for making a difference
- Takes responsibility as needed
- Takes pride in making quality code
What we offer
- Be part of one of Europe’s most promising start-ups, with HQ in Copenhagen
- A team of international co-workers, all on a mission to reduce food waste globally
- Opportunity to influence our product, design and ways of working, every day
Interested? Now that we have caught your attention, it is time for you to catch ours. Please apply making sure to include your English resume, a simple 1-page cover letter telling us why you are the right fit for us. All applications are continuously evaluated.