London, United Kingdom
Make money and save the planet this August
- Work for Too Good To Go, awarded Europe's hottest start-up.
- Help us fight food waste and fight climate climate. You'll walk the streets of London and speak to restaurants and cafes, working with our Sales team to encourage food retailers to join our app.
- Earn some decent money and gain some great CV points!
A third of the food produced in the world is wasted. We are on a mission to fix that.
Too Good To Go is the world's #1 app for fighting food waste. We've been awarded Europe’s Hottest Startup 2019 by The Next Web.
We work with thousands of restaurants and food retailers to make their surplus food available to local consumers. The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe, with over 16 million meals saved across 11 countries to date.
Join a team of Field Ambassadors in London to work with us this August. You'll take part in a three week intensive campaign representing Too Good To Go and supporting our sales team to successfully on-board new stores. You'll walk from one food retailer to another - your job will be to collect data and, wherever possible, book meetings for our Partnerships Executive with store owners and managers.
This is an adventure: challenging but exciting and extremely rewarding!
You should be:
- A terrific talker and listener, with the ability to quickly connect and establish rapport with new partners - restaurants, cafes and other food outlets.
- Willing to get stuck in and work hard to help us fight food waste.
- Diligent and Reliable - you're good at recording conversations you've had with retailers and passing that information back to the team manager.
- Focused - you're keen to get stuck in and keen to hit your daily targets.
- Some previous work experience dealing with customers - that could be in a bar, call centre, festival, or somewhere else dealing directly with people
- High energy and self-motivation
- Strong communication skills
- Good listener
- Diligent in admin and structured in your approach
- Driven by both individual performance and desire to see team succeed
What we offer:
- The chance to do something that really matters
- London Living Wage salary
- A unique place to work, with highly passionate, dedicated and smart people from around the world who love food and hate waste. We'd like our relationship to continue beyond the period you're employed with us, so you can continue to be part of our mission to end food waste.
- Full travel expenses will be covered (although travel time won't be covered - you'll be working in London so not travelling far)
Please send your application including CV and a 1 minute video explaining why you want to do the role by Wednesday 31 July - do send it before if you can, places are limited and will probably run out.
You will need to be free for a day of intensive training on Monday 12th August.
After that, we expect you to be free at least four days a week (preferably more) until the campaign finishes on Friday 30th August. Your work hours will typically be 9:30 am until 5:30 pm with a lunch break.