30% of food produced is wasted. We are on a mission to change that.
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste. Why do we need to do that? Because 1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet, 8% of greenhouse gas emissions come from food waste!
Our app has more than 21 million users across Europe, but we’re more than an app. Our mission is to inspire and empower everyone to take action against food waste, so we’re doing all we can to create educational tools, make our knowledge as accessible as possible, find new business solutions and even change legislation to reduce food waste.
As a Success Specialist you’ll be a key part of our Success team.
This is a wide role, which means you will have to face our customers and also our partners. Are you ready for that?
You’ll be the main face for our customers ensuring they receive amazing customer service experience as well as working closely with our stores to maximise the customer experience. Also you'll be an important “voice of the customer” - understanding their needs and motivations and communicating these to the internal teams.
At the same time, you’ll be the main face for our partner stores. Understanding what the stores need (answer and help with all questions and doubts), measure the KPIs in order to improve our partner’s performance, adapt strategies to the company's needs in view of what is happening.
- Helping our users get the most out of their experience - answering enquiries over email, phone and social media
- Creating clear email communications for both customers and store partners consistent with our brand tone of voice
- Understanding our customers - conducting research and presenting your findings to the team
- Helping our stores improve their efficiency in saving food waste - making sure that hey save all their unsold items
- Creating a great copy to describe our stores to customers
- Working with stores to resolve issues and improve performance
Sounds like your kind of mission, but what will it require?
- We take our success team very seriously, and strive to be an example when it comes to supporting our community. You’ll have the unique opportunity to get in direct contact and listen to our customers and partners to help them become real ambassadors. This means that you will be the most vital person in the whole company when it comes to ensuring the happiness of our community and delivering an above and beyond service!
- You are the go-to-person for our users and partners to help them out when needed and listen to their Too Good To Go adventures.
- You will work with top of the line tools to keep track of all communication and analyze data
- You will communicate with the sales, key account and the success team about the information you gather from our community and ways to improve our service.
Why are you the success specialist hero’s we’ve been looking for?
- You are fluent in English and Portuguese (speaking and writing)
- You are passionate about our mission and being a part of the movement against food waste
- You love being on the phone and (you can admit it, it’s just us here) any one would love to have someone with your charms on the other side of the line
- You’re a people person and get a lot of energy out of helping others
- You love having a flexible lifestyle and don’t mind working evening or weekend shifts
- Excel skills and efficiency with digital tools are a plus!
If you still need more convincing…
- Superb (and rare!) opportunity to be a pioneer in a fast scaling young international company with a very real environmental and social impact
- Flexible hours with a lot of autonomy in how and where you work
- A culture where we put a lot of time and investment in coaching, training and your personal development
- An open company culture where we play as hard as we work
- Space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural team, in a fast-growing company.
- Great office in Portugal, in the centre of Lisbon
- The chance to do something that really matters - every day. Every single partner you bring on board saves meals from going to waste! And every single user happy is another ambassador of TGTG!
How to apply?
Apply with your CV and a motivation letter that tells us why we shouldn't want to live without you for a second longer!
The deadline is “the sooner the better”