Head of Marketing
New York, United States
At Too Good To Go, we dream of a planet with no food waste.
Imagine if there was something we could all change today that would reduce global warming by 8%. That’s how much food waste contributes to the climate crisis, and yet we continue to waste 40% of all the food produced in the US.
We’re on a mission to change this and are building our New York and Boston teams now!
Our app connecting businesses with unsold food, and consumers willing to buy at a discounted rate has grown since 2016 to become the biggest in Europe, with over 18 Million users, and more than 28 million meals saved.
We’re proud of what we’ve achieved so far, but we are just at the start of our US journey...
We are looking for an experienced, dedicated and self-driven Head of Marketing who will play a key role in our launch and development of Too Good To Go in the US. You will design and plan our marketing strategy for the US together with the CMO and Regional Director - East Coast. You will be reporting to the CMO in Denmark and tasked with building a strong US marketing team in 2020.
- Drive and execute integrated marketing plans and PR initiatives that support business objectives.
- Lead all B2C and B2B actions for Too Good To Go in the United States from beginning to end.
- Work with our global team to create the strategic positioning and messaging for Too Good To Go towards our key audiences and overall ecosystem.
- Drive our demand generation with end-to-end acquisition campaigns and launch process for all growth endeavours (e.g., ideation, creative development, targeting, execution, measurement).
- Measure marketing program effectiveness and KPIs to drive continuous improvement in strategy and output.
- Support the CMO and the US Senior Management in the optimization of the Too Good To Go value chain.
- 8+ years’ experience as a marketing manager or in a senior marketing position, preferably in a fast-paced, high-growth business.
- Strong digital background, with a proven track record of creating and executing successful PR and media campaigns.
- Hands-on experience with email marketing, content optimization, social media and offline marketing promotions.
- A good design eye and the ability to write creative briefs.
- Experience in tech or F&B companies is a strong plus.
- 100% target-oriented, with a sharp analytical mind for online and offline marketing activities.
- Brilliant communication skills and the ability to translate ideas into marketing actions and measurable objectives.
- Exceptional organizational skills and the capability to multitask comfortably.
- A willingness to learn and adapt in an ever-changing fast-growing environment.
- Being truly passionate about food waste and sustainability is a must.
What we have to offer
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with 500 + enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 15 countries (and counting) – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future.
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work.
- Extra paid vacation days.
How to apply
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or Linkedin direct messaging.
- We would love to welcome you on board starting March 2020.
Too Good To Go is an equal opportunity employer.