B2B Marketing Manager
London, United Kingdom
Awarded Europe’s Hottest Startup 2019 by The Next Web
At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste.
As the world’s largest food waste-fighting app, we connect stores that have unsold, surplus food with consumers who buy and enjoy it. Our community of 19 million users has saved more than 30 million meals from going to waste across 14 European countries, but there’s still a lot more we want to achieve.
Globally, a third of food is wasted, and climate experts agree that combating food waste is one of the most important things we can do to address the climate crisis. For us, it’s simple: the bigger we get, the better placed we’ll be to make a huge difference. That means we’re looking for talented people with diverse skills and backgrounds to add to our rapidly growing team. That is where you come in: we’re looking for an exceptional B2B Marketing Manager to join us in our London office.
This passionate Waste Warrior will lead the B2B marketing activity at Too Good To Go UK in order to generate the maximum amount of inbound sales leads, as well as helping push warm leads over the line. You will work closely with the local sales and marketing teams, as well as collaborating with the Global Marketing team to support company-wide initiatives.
- Design and monitor digital acquisition campaigns (SoMe, affiliate marketing, referral programmes, etc).
- Develop and implement a strategy for acquiring leads at local industry events.
- Support and advance a partnership programme with relevant food and drink businesses, associations and groups.
- Increase brand awareness among food and drink business owners and leaders, from large chains to small independents.
- Work with the wider marketing team to support local B2B PR and communication campaigns.
- Work with the sales teams to optimise and increase the conversion rate of leads.
- The successful candidate will report to the Head of Marketing but will work closely with the Head of Sales.
What we are looking for:
- A dynamic B2B Marketer who wants to work for and help grow a company that is changing the world, one saved meal at a time.
- Experience in B2B marketing positions, preferably in companies with online and offline sales engines.
- Previous experience designing B2B digital campaigns (SEM, email marketing using Mailchimp and referral programs), including creating campaign-specific landing pages.
- A good understanding of growth hacking techniques.
- Experience pulling data from a CRM (specific experience on Hubspot and Salesforce beneficial).
- A deep understanding of sales cycles and lead generation processes.
- Proven experience building and maintaining marketing partnerships as well as affiliate techniques, preferably within the food and drink industry.
- Experience creating partnership presentations to a high standard (specific experience using design platforms including Photoshop and Adobe beneficial).
- Proven experience in B2B lead generation at events, with a strong understanding of pre-, during and post-event strategy to maximise ROI.
- Great communication skills (both written and verbal) and the ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- A self-starter and problem solver. You’d like to discover answers rather than waiting for instructions.
- An analytical mind, with strong attention to detail.
- Minimum 4 years experience (brand side or agency side).
- Beneficial: experience working in a sustainability-focused organisation.
You should apply if:
- You care for our planet, and genuinely want to stop delicious food from being thrown away.
- You’ve got creative ideas, and you enjoy seeing them through quickly.
- You’re resourceful, and always on the hunt for solutions that can have a big impact.
- You constantly look for ways to do better and go a step further.
What we offer:
- The chance to do something that matters. As a certified B Corporation, we’ve been recognised as a business that uses profit and growth as a force for good.
- An inspiring environment that values innovation, compassion and collaboration.
- The chance to work with a talented team that shares a passion for making the world a better place.
- The opportunity to grow within the team.
- A competitive salary.
- A vibrant office in the heart of Shoreditch.