Head of Operations and Customer Success
30% of food produced is wasted. We are on a mission to change that.
Too Good To Go is a social impact company, and we reduce food waste by making surplus food from cafes, restaurants and supermarkets available to our users. You purchase food through an app, collect locally and enjoy knowing you are saving food, money - and the planet!
We’re growing fast with 15 countries currently active, and we’ve been named “Europe’s hottest startup 2019”. But here’s what really matters: through our app, we’ve been saving one meal per second - currently, that means that more than 49 million meals have been saved from the bin - equalling more than 122,000 tons of CO2 saved!
Sounds like your kind of mission?
We are looking for an experienced, dedicated and mission-driven Head of Success with strong people and coaching skills. The role will ensure that we turn both our customers and our partners (independent stores and Key Accounts) into ambassadors by scaling our processes and building customized successful experiences. You will coach and inspire a team of 9 Waste Warriors (and more to come) and report to the Belgian Country Manager. The role will be part of an international excellence forum where best practices and learnings are shared across borders between Heads of Success in other Too Good To Go countries.
Your Role as a Head of Success:
- You are responsible for leading a strong team of Customer Care (B2C) and Partner Management (B2B) Specialists with middle management, and you know how to coach, guide and inspire them to achieve goals together.
- You guide your team in building the strategy for a scalable yet personalized partner experience (B2B), managing a network of +2500 stores (independent stores and key accounts).
- You support the Customer Care Team lead in building the strategy for an outstanding Customer Support flow (both B2B and B2C) which transforms unhappy customers into real ambassadors.
- You use data analysis and metrics to ensure that we are listening to our customers and making improvements where needed.
- You collaborate closely with other teams to spot challenges early on and enhance efficiency.
- You lead the way and collaborate closely with the international customer success colleagues and strive to improve existing workflows and customer experiences.
- You are part of the Belgian Management Team that is driving the Belgian Market strategy and guarding the well-being and growth of the Belgian team.
Why you’re the Waste Warrior we’re looking for:
- You are bilingual in French and Dutch and you are perfectly fluent in English
- You have at least 2 years of experience in leading and coaching a team, ideally in the Success department of a fast-growing company.
- You care. You are highly empathetic and emotionally intelligent, and at the same time, you know how to challenge people.
- You are a first-class and inspiring communicator and are able to draw on those skills to set the bar high and get your team members to be the best version of themselves.
- You are a make-it-happen person and you’re excited to roll up your sleeves – but you also think about the longer-term business implications and requirements.
- You are data-oriented and work with KPIs to guide actions.
- You are experienced in using a CRM/Sales tool.
- You think analytically and are solution-oriented. You only see solutions and know how to break problems into smaller bits.
- You’re a great delegator with strong project management skills.
- You have a true passion for sustainability - you understand the urgency of action for the planet. You know that food waste is a big beast to fight and that we can do it only if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego.
What we have to offer:
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with 700 enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 15 countries – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in a high-growth scale-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where we celebrate as hard as we work!
You can’t wait, and want to apply?
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging.
- Looking forward to hearing from you!