Head of Marketing
At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste.
As the world’s largest food waste-fighting app, we connect stores that have unsold, surplus food with consumers who buy and enjoy it. Our community of 26 million users has saved more than 47 million meals from going to waste across 15 countries - but there’s still a lot more we want to achieve.
Globally, a third of all food is wasted, and climate experts agree that combating food waste is one of the most important things we can do to address the climate crisis. For us, it’s simple: the bigger we get, the better placed we’ll be to make a huge difference. That means we’re looking for talented people with diverse skills and backgrounds to add to our rapidly growing team - and that is where you come in! We’re looking for an experienced Head of Marketing to join our team of superstars at Too Good To Go in Zürich.
Simply put: You will use your marketing and leadership expertise to get Too Good To Go Switzerland to the next level. Reporting directly to the Country Manager, you will be setting the strategic direction in marketing while leading a highly motivated team
- Drive brand awareness for both users and partners, leading PR, content and communication initiatives
- Lead the local marketing team by setting a clear vision, focus and ensuring team alignment and cross-team collab with other departments using your strong leadership skills and marketing know-how
- Run the Swiss marketing business: Right governance, P&L, budget, KPIs
- Work closely with the Swiss management team to deliver best in class strategy for Switzerland. You will play a key role in strengthening the development of Too Good To Go Switzerland.
- Work with Global Marketing and Heads of Marketing across global teams to set the right marketing focus, share best practices and use synergies across countries
- Minimum 2 years of leadership experience - ideally leading a team that is in-house and remote; creating an amazing atmosphere to work & developing for your team is a top priority for you
- 5 years of experience as a marketing manager or in a senior marketing position, preferably in a fast-paced, high-growth busines
- Brilliant communication skills with the ability to translate ideas into marketing actions and measurable objectives
- Strategic mindset with a flair for creative thinking and pushing beyond the obvious
- Exceptional organizational skills with high tolerance to pressure
- Must have full professional proficiency in German OR French (if you speak both, that’s a plus), as well as fluency in English
- Passionate about sustainability and food waste is a must
We fight together: food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam.
We raise the bar: we always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
We keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple.
We build a legacy: we’re proud of the change we’re driving.
We care: we always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
What we have to offer
- Work with a purpose that has a direct visible impact on the world. We’ve saved over 1 million meals in Switzerland – join us in saving the next million and then the next, and then the next… we are driven, can you tell?
- Join a certified B Corp company with a strong mission, full of passion and talent, with the ambition of changing the world (and yeah, we mean it!)
- Independence and influence with a high mandate level
- Space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural team, in a fast growth company
- Flexible working environment with a cool city office and a team that feels like family
How to apply
We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging.