Senior Business Controller
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste. Why do we need to do that? Because 1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet, 8% of greenhouse gas emissions come from food waste!
Our app has more than 27 million users across Europe, but we’re more than an app. Our mission is to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste, so we’re doing all we can to create educational tools, make our knowledge as accessible as possible, find new business solutions and even change legislation to reduce food waste.
We’re growing fast with 15 countries currently active and more coming. But here’s what really matters: through our app, we’ve saved more than 50 million meals from the bin - that’s more than 120 thousand tons of CO2 saved!
Want to be part of one of Europe's hottest startups and fight food waste? We are searching for a dedicated Senior Business Controller to drive our financial reporting, forecasting and analysis.
You will report to the Group Deputy CFO in Denmark and join the Global Finance team of 9 people.
You will be the lead business controller in Global Finance, combining financial insight with operations data, doing controlling and monthly reporting to Global Management, supporting the global forecasting process for our markets and doing ad hoc business analysis in close collaboration with the Global Data team
The main responsibilities cover:
- Driving the month-end reporting to Global Management and Board of Directors
- Supporting in the quarterly rolling forecast process for countries and HQ, including quality review and reporting to Global Management and Board of Directors
- Supporting in the global monthly target process
- Close collaboration and a natural sparring partner for Global Data on the design of KPIs and BI dashboard suited to country and global needs
- A strong partner and advocate in strengthening the alignment and use of data in country operations and clear link to the use of data in the financial forecasting process
- A dedicated contributor in the ongoing optimization and scalability in Finance ensuring smooth processes between business analysis, management reporting and accounting
- Run ad-hoc analysis to support the development of the business
We are looking for a passionate and cooperative colleague with high integrity and a positive can-do attitude. You have a strong toolbox with proven experience in accounting processes and management reporting as well as strong numerical skills enabling you to comprehend logic and analytical matters. You are proactive and structured in your way of working.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Relevant Master’s degree in finance or related disciplines
- A talented and responsible finance professional with 3-5 years experience from similar role
- Strong toolbox with foundation in accounting processes, management reporting and analysis
- Good skills in Excel Modelling
- Good interpersonal skills with a collaborative mindset
- Positive can-do attitude, proactive and structured work behaviour and ability to work independently
- Good communication skills. You have the ability to communicate effectively in an English-speaking organisation
We fight together: food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam.
We raise the bar: we always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
We keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple.
We build a legacy: we’re proud of the change we’re driving.
We care: we always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
What we have to offer
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with 750 + enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 15 countries (and counting) – we’re always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in a dynamic and high-growth scale-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
- Competitive salary package
How to apply
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or Linkedin direct messaging.