New York, United States
At Too Good To Go, we dream of a planet with no food waste.
Imagine if there was something we could all change today that would reduce global warming by 8%. That’s how much food waste contributes to the climate crisis, and yet we continue to waste 40% of all the food produced in the US.
We’re on a mission to change this and are building our New York team right now!
Our app connecting businesses with unsold food, and consumers willing to buy at a discounted rate has grown since 2016 to become the biggest in Europe, with over 28 Million users, and more than 51 million meals saved.
We’re proud of what we’ve achieved so far, but we are just at the start of our US journey… That’s why we’re looking for a passionate Account Manager to help us grow and develop our US business.
Too Good To Go is not only an app but a growing movement of people fighting food waste, and it would not exist without our committed users and stores who want to save delicious food.
We empower our partner stores not just through a great digital solution but also by delivering the greatest experience possible thanks to a best-in-class customer service, an inspiring store journey, and a recognized expertise. With a rapidly growing number of stores, the challenge is greater every day.
Reporting directly to the Head of Success, you’ll play an active part in building our Success team. You will:
- Be the main contact for our partner stores and work closely with them to resolve issues and improve performance
- Build strong working relationships with stores, understand their priorities and needs, and proactively identify opportunities for new business
- Follow our KPIs closely in order to set up proactive processes to ensure your portfolio has a high retention rate, offer great user experiences and maximize the amount of meals saved
- Build and implement a strategy to encourage, inspire and empower our store partners towards a more sustainable behavior
- Be our best ambassador by embodying the philosophy and tone of our brand internally and externally
- You collaborate closely with other teams to spot challenges early on and enhance efficiency
- At least 3 years experience in Account Management in a B2B environment
- You love to crunch numbers and gain insights from data and you have outstanding Excel skills
- You’re a first-class and inspiring communicator and are able to draw on those skills to set the bar high
- You have great attention to detail and problem-solving abilities, working well both independently and within small teams
- You’re pro-active, results-focused and used to work with KPIs to guide actions
- You genuinely love interacting with people, build lasting relationships with our partners, and calmly handle any daily challenges with a positive mindset
- You enjoy working with people to build and maintain accounts and are able to remain professional and helpful under pressure
- You have a genuine passion for our mission to fight food waste
- Knowledge of the food or tech industry is a plus
- Other languages like Spanish will be a bonus
We fight together: Food waste is a beast. We can tackle it when we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in #oneteam.
We raise the bar: We always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers, and elevate one another.
We keep it simple: Our ambitions are bold. Our solutions are simple.
We build a legacy: We’re proud of the change we’re driving.
We care: We always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
What we have to offer
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change
- The experience of being part of an international company with 700+ enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 15 countries – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- Extra paid vacation days
How to apply
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging
Too Good To Go is an equal opportunity employer.