At Too Good To Go, we dream of a planet with no food waste.
A third of the food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet, 8% of greenhouse gas emissions coming from food waste!
At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: To inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. We are the world's #1 app for fighting food waste. We work with thousands of restaurants and food retailers to make their surplus food available to local consumers. The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe and now also the US, with over 50 million meals saved across 15 countries to date.
We’re proud of what we’ve achieved so far, but did we mention the issue is huge? We are expanding our team as we speak. And that’s where you come in: we’re looking for an exceptional Account Manager to join the Italian superstar team at Too Good To Go in Milan.
Too Good To Go is not only an app, but a growing movement of people fighting food waste, and it would not exist without our committed users and stores who want to save delicious food.
We empower our partner stores not just through a great digital solution but also by delivering the greatest experience possible thanks to a best-in-class customer service, an inspiring store journey, and a recognized expertise. With a rapidly growing number of stores, the challenge is greater every day.
Reporting directly to the Head of Success, you’ll play an active part within the Success team. You will:
- Be responsible of a portfolio of 500+ stores, so you perfectly know what prioritizing means.
- Be the main contact for the partner stores belonging to the area assigned to you and work closely with them to resolve issues and improve performance.
- Build strong working relationships with your stores, understand their priorities and needs, and proactively identify opportunities of growth of said stores.
- Follow our KPIs closely to ensure your portfolio has a high retention rate, offer great user experiences and maximize the amount of meals saved.
- Build and implement a strategy to encourage, inspire and empower our store partners towards a more sustainable behaviour.
- Be our best ambassador by embodying the philosophy and tone of our brand internally and externally.
- You collaborate closely with other teams to spot challenges early on and enhance efficiency.
- 1-3 years’ experience in Account Management in a B2B environment.
- You love to crunch numbers and gain insights from data and you have outstanding Excel skills.
- You’re a first-class and inspiring communicator and are able to draw on those skills to set the bar high.
- You have great attention to detail and problem-solving abilities, working well both independently and within small teams.
- You’re pro-active, results-focused and used to work with KPIs to guide actions and build up strategies.
- You genuinely love interacting with people, build lasting relationships with our partners, and calmly handle any daily challenges with a positive mindset.
- You enjoy working with people to build and maintain accounts and are able to remain professional and helpful under pressure.
- You have a genuine passion for our mission to fight food waste.
- Proficiency in English is a big plus.
We fight together: Food waste is a beast. We can tackle it when we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in #oneteam.
We raise the bar: We always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers, and elevate one another.
We keep it simple: Our ambitions are bold. Our solutions are simple.
We build a legacy: We’re proud of the change we’re driving.
We care: We always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
What we have to offer
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change
- The experience of being part of an international company with 700+ enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 15 countries – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together
How to apply
We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above.
Submit your CV and Cover letter in English or Italian, as preferred.
Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging.