Join the fight against food waste in the cross-section between Marketing and Data.
We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Analyst to join the Data team, working closely with our Global and Local Marketing teams and provide insights and analyses on our consumers and campaign performance.
You will be responsible for enabling decision-making in the marketing teams by providing analyses, insights and data, and provide an overview of the effectiveness of campaigns.
We are looking for a passionate and cooperative team player, with high integrity and a positive can-do attitude. You have a solid marketing toolbox, high analytical capacity and strong numerical skills enabling you to comprehend logic and analytical issues. You are proactive and structured in your way of working.
- Work closely with Global Marketing Management
- Follow up and sparring on KPIs that enable decision makers
- Support decision-making by providing insights to global and local Marketing
- Build and maintain relevant marketing data models
Skills and experience
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in similar role
- Relevant Master’s degree in economics, statistics or any other relevant technical education
- Knowledge of and experience with SQL is a must
- Experience with programming languages
- Modelling experience with data, excel and or BI systems
- Solid analytical toolbox and experience with marketing reporting and analysis (GA, consumer engagement tools, paid media analysis, attribution models…)
- Excellent communication and English skills
The ideal candidate will:
- Ask questions to find the underlying problem
- Take initiative and solve problems across fields when needed
- Want to understand problems end-to-end - and own them
- Is technically curious
- Be self-driven within a defined problem space
- Possess strong stakeholder management skills
We fight together: food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam.
We raise the bar: we always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
We keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple.
We build a legacy: we’re proud of the change we’re driving.
We care: we always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
What we have to offer
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with 700+ enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 15 countries – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
How to apply
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging.