Sales Support Specialist - Internship
You can apply either in French or in English. A perfect use of French is mandatory for this position. This internship is for 6 months :)
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste.
Why do we fight food waste ? Because 1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet, 8% of greenhouse gas emissions come from food waste!
The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe with 15 countries currently active and more coming! But here’s what really matters: through our app, we’ve saved more than 58 million meals from the bin with over 20 million meals saved in France alone!
We have big, big plans to grow rapidly and build an always stronger and bigger team of the most engaged and talented Waste Warriors.
Reporting directly to our Key Account Manager team lead, you will join the French Sales team to accomplish this ambitious mission and also become part of our Waste Warriors tribe of 750+ employees around Europe.
Are you ready to be the change you want to see in the world?
If so, continue reading.
As a Sales Support Specialist Intern, you are in charge of supporting the Sales team who is responsible for a major account in the food industry which is big potential for the future of Too Good To Go.
We need a multitasked to realize tasks such as :
- You will learn how to set up and expand sales with groups of stores: you make sure that stores give us all necessary information so you can add the account to the app
- You use your best arguments to convince stores to join Too Good To Go and fight against food waste, whether it is by phone (cold calls), mailing or directly on the field!
- You get to know your prospects inside out: by investigating by phone, going into the field or any other creative way so you can build for them the most suitable business proposition in line with their needs.
- You raise the Food Waste awareness of the stores’ employees and train them on the store application.
- You will keep the relationship with the store for one month to set things up well with them and maximize their impact.
- Working closely with your team, you will build and improve store’s on-boarding methods on a continuous basis.
- You will help to build reports for presentations with regional directors and committees.
- You’re a terrific talker (and listener) with the ability to quickly connect and establish a relationship with potential partners - restaurants, cafes and more.
- You feel comfortable when you approach people via email, phone and face-to-face.
- You’re rigorous and organized: you like to get things done well.
- You enjoy working with new technology.
- You’re independent, you know how to schedule your time to handle and follow several projects at a time.
You should have:
- Be in love with our beautiful planet and have a true passion for sustainability. Fighting food waste is a MUST - you know that food waste is a big beast to fight and that we can do it only if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego.
- You care, always look out for our users and colleagues. Caring is also about the way we do business. You do the right thing and are eager to make yourself and people grow.
- You know how to keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple. We want to keep it that way. You only see solutions and know how to break problems into smaller bits.
What we have to offer:
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with 750 enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 15 countries – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
How to apply?
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging
Too Good To Go is an equal opportunity employer.