People & Culture Manager
At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious mission: to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together.
As the world’s largest food waste-fighting app, we connect stores that have unsold, surplus food with consumers who buy and enjoy it. Our community of 39 million users has saved more than 76 million meals from going to waste across 15 countries, but there’s still a lot more we want to achieve.
Globally, a third of food is wasted, and climate experts agree that combating food waste is one of the most important things we can do to address the climate crisis. For us, it’s simple: the bigger we get, the better placed we’ll be to make a huge difference.
As we continue to grow fast, we need to ensure that our fellow Waste Warriors have the support and competencies they need to thrive throughout their career in Too Good To Go.
We are therefore looking for one more People & Culture Manager to join our awesome People & Culture team in our Copenhagen office.
The team is constantly evolving to meet the needs of a fast-paced business in high growth, and we support all employees in the global functions in Denmark and very important our remote global function employees in other countries. The global functions are C-Level, Legal, Tech, Finance, Global Marketing, Global Operations and Global P&C.
You will divide your time between operational tasks, project roll-outs and day-to-day people puzzles. Few days are the same, but overall you will raise the bar on tasks around:
- Project roll-outs and implementation
- Day-to-day people puzzles and coordination
- Facilitation of learning and development activities
- Payroll coordination with external payroll provider
- Remote team support
- Further developing best practices and scalable processes between global and local to support the annual employee life cycle
- You have 4-6 years of solid experience within HR, likely as an HRBP or in another operational role
- You are constantly curious about people and how you support them the best way
- You are quite tech savvy and strive to stay current with what goes on in the HR tech world.
- You are self driven and growth minded with a passion for our values, and strive to incorporate these in everything you do.
- You are motivated by exploring options and challenging assumptions, balancing speed with excellence
- You are a good communicator and collaborator, who understands what it takes to provide excellent service to fellow Waste Warriors and cultures and at all levels of the organisation
- You are a true organisational talent and can easily prioritize
- You are comfortable working with spreadsheets and other office tools and systems
- Your English and Danish skills are excellent, both written and spoken
- Experience from a similar role in a fast-paced company would be an advantage
- And most importantly - you have an excellent sense of humor!
- We fight together: food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam
- We raise the bar: we always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another
- We keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple
- We build a legacy: we’re proud of the change we’re driving
- We care: we always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing
What we have to offer
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together
- Space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural team, in a fast growth company
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work
How to apply
- Please carefully read the description we have written above. You might also want to check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go
- Submit your CV and cover letter in English, and answer the accompanying questions in the form
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or cover letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging